**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Season 36 Rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• babolibaboli Posts: 45
    Guys, wiping out an entire season is not that easy. These types of complex systems are automatically backed up. Even if you WANT to delete it, again, it is not that easy (at least it should not be based on software design principles). In my opinion, they just wanted to remove the "Calculating results" screen and mistakenly disabled everything about Season 36. And I don't think we will hear anything until the rewards come out.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Mohit_123 said:

Olo66 said:

Don’t panic guys, everything is fine

What is this?
    Blue Screen of Death from Windows Operating system
  • Kabam please do something we need rewards of season 36 .
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    Some of y’all must not remember when it was a lot more then several hours after season ended that rewards came. Used to be a day or two and I believe once was even nearly a week.
  • CobraSCobraS Posts: 56
    Why is it taking so long to receive the aw rewards. In the game normaly the ranking is put oit. Now it says there is no aw season available. It take a long time for a short season.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Folks... It's 8:09am in British Columbia, Canada, where a lot of the Kabam folks are. Yes it's frustrating but maybe slow your roll a bit with the "why aren't they saying anything" noise 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Bahubali said:

DalBot said:

Folks... It's 8:09am in British Columbia, Canada, where a lot of the Kabam folks are. Yes it's frustrating but maybe slow your roll a bit with the "why aren't they saying anything" noise 🤷🏻‍♂️

They already responded in couple of threads around 7:30 AM. But not this one.. Also, Its not about delayed rewards, but no one can see the rewards calculation or leaderboard for AW season.. That is more worrying..
    Or maybe the folks who handle different aspects are in different offices
  • Peairs420Peairs420 Posts: 60
    when are season rewards dropping
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    Might be the same thing causing problems with BG alliance event points not showing
  • Imeshmalinda2007Imeshmalinda2007 Posts: 46
    edited September 2022

Hey there, we are double-checking things with the rest of the team. We will update as soon as we have more info to share.

pls do it soon as possible
  • TribalChiefTribalChief Posts: 68
    As title suggest "" WHEN "" ??
  • TeufelHundenTeufelHunden Posts: 104
    edited September 2022
    baboli said:

Guys, wiping out an entire season is not that easy. These types of complex systems are automatically backed up. Even if you WANT to delete it, again, it is not that easy (at least it should not be based on software design principles). In my opinion, they just wanted to remove the "Calculating results" screen and mistakenly disabled everything about Season 36. And I don't think we will hear anything until the rewards come out.

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    The solo event tab "alliance wars" timer is still running for about 52 more minutes. Just a hunch, but I suspect the AW counter is still running and rewards will get released later this evening and tomorrow morning as per the normal schedule. Likely, the other AW things will show up correctly sometime after that too.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    JJ4 said:

@Kabam Miike . I understand that there is some issues with season 36 and I appreciate the time you put in to rectifying these issues and making sure they don’t repeat. There’s something I need to make you aware of and also a request.

First, in the defence tactics screen currently in war for offseason, the misstic dispersion tactic is missing again, except for the attack and health gain values, just like last season. You may be aware but not sure, but I’m certain you will want to know if you don’t already.

Second. My personal aim this time round with my platinum 3 rewards, was to spend the 25k 6 star shards on 2 mutant dual class crystals. They expire in 45 minutes and I don’t think it’s fair I have to wait for a number of days to be able to use my war rewards as I planned . Rewards are normally here by now and there would not usually be an issue. So my request, for myself and others…. Can you release the mutant dual class again after war rewards in tandem with the next one, or maybe as a token gesture to the community, maybe release all 3 , so war rewards can be used when they are claimed after the issues of today. Or better still maybe release all 3 at a value of 10k shards for a crystal for the next 24 hrs maybe?!?

Thankyou for your efforts and I look forward to your response .

It’s 48 hours and one minute. Let’s try to get a grip maybe.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited September 2022

Hey there, we are double-checking things with the rest of the team. We will update as soon as we have more info to share.

next time should adjust the starting time and end time of a season when kabam employees are at work and not asleep so you can immediately look into theses issues when it happens.
  • JJ4JJ4 Posts: 41
    @TyEdge what you on about ? The mutant skill crystal has gone ?