**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kree EoP tag

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
I can't help but feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have Hulkling here. I think it's a pretty bad choice to have a tag with 5 champions in that tag in order to take down an EoP week. And 3 of them are not at all useful in end game content where there aren't mountains of buffs..

Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel Carol Danvers and Ronan. The only other option is Captain Marvel Movie, but even if she's fantastic that's two champions fulfilling the tag that are reasonable out of all the champions in the game. And Hulkling is just so perfect for Peni it makes it pretty much have Hulkling or spend so many revives.

This is not a good choice in my opinion.

Comments

• ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    100% agreed, garbage objective
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Yikes. Yes good luck to anyone without Hulkling. CMM is arguably the best counter otherwise and even she is going to have a terrible time

It's not even a counter lol it's the only other feasible option
  • KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    MiniMF said:

Did it with 1 revive with CMM

Rotation?

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Ackbar67 said:

On top of the fact that Hulkling is by far the best option for the Kree objective, Galan fits the other 2 objectives. Really a good week for those who get all the new champs

I mean, in general, that’s fine I don’t mind new champions being good for EoP and one or two of the tags.

But choose offensive raw damage or defensive tank (dfferent tags Hulkling has) if you’re so keen to make Hulkling an option that fills in 2 tags.

Don’t choose one with 5 champions.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    It’s always very bad and mean to choose a Tag with only 5 champs in the game. It’s incredibly nieche. Takes away the fun of experimenting with different champs. And then, on top the hulking topic. It does have its own flavor right. It’s no coincidence
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    MiniMF said:

Did it with 1 revive with CMM

Yeh I was able to do this as well in a revive. Pretty much just intercepted in the first part to build armor breaks then for some reason I was already in Binary energy
  • BamajdBamajd Posts: 61
    Did it with 5 star cmm in 3 revives. Got to get into indestructible and do heavies
  • LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 118 ★★
    Yeah not a cool to pick a tag with 5 champs. I guess Kabam felt like the had some room to stick it to us this week.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Ouch. That actually sucks a lot tbh even though I’m not paragon
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Ultron is a great option for all the rest, non Kree objectives. And his regen helps a lot! Just don't parry.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

It’s always very bad and mean to choose a Tag with only 5 champs in the game. It’s incredibly nieche. Takes away the fun of experimenting with different champs. And then, on top the hulking topic. It does have its own flavor right. It’s no coincidence

It seems like Kabam saw Hulkling was good for it and thought “ooh we should make his tag one of the objectives”, and then either didn’t check how many champs were in it, or thought nothing of it.

That’s my most optimistic reading of the situation. They wanted to give us a good option for the tag, but didn’t realise how bad that was for everyone else
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Given that Kabam has recently picked up a habit of selling champs and rank-up gems that are good for the fight, I think it would have been quite appropriate to sell a #Kree champion and rank-up gems. While I suppose that it's a little too early to sell Hulkling like that, selling Captain Marvel Movie would have at least alleviated the problem with the tiny pool of champions. At least then you'd have the only really viable champion aside from the brand new one, as well as the means to rank her up.

For me, I luckily had her awakened as a 6*, although only at r1. I had to do an emergency rank-up despite not having either the gold or the ISO, but I'm ultimately cool with that. I'm used to having the relevant champs ranked up, but every now and again you just have to rank up someone. That's fair enough. You just have to actually have the champ in the first place, and that's where the tiny pool comes into play. It's REALLY easy to not have any of these champs.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    Searmenis said:

Ultron is a great option for all the rest, non Kree objectives. And his regen helps a lot! Just don't parry.

Agree.
    Did it with Ultron and CMM.
    Just intercept and draw out Peni's SP1.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    The Kree objective is BS. If you aren't lucky enough to have a 5* or 6* Hulkling or CMM, you are screwed.
    Let's try to pick some objectives that allow for more wiggle room moving forward, Kabam.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    edit: NVM CMM or Hulkling it is
  • KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    I ranked up a 5* Hulkling for this (even though i have a 6r3 CMM). Last point with Nick. Die, revive him, Peni gets smoked.
  • Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    Way too few options for this tag. 5 champs in total, Hulkling the obvious counter, CMM doable, but then we have the remaining three champions who are borderline useless for the fight. Don't mind the objectives being hard but this one is awfully niche. I'm one of the lucky ones in that I have a 5* Hulkling, but probably skipping this one as I've already missed a point in Week 1 anyways.