**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Peni Parker eop unfair?

CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
I've done all the eop fights so far and the only one I had trouble on was Icarus but Peni Parker is just borderline impossible, this can be credited to the objectives as well, but how am I supposed to do this, I feel like this fight is impossible to solo unless you have a few very specific champs

Comments

• Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    Ceder said:

I've done all the eop fights so far and the only one I had trouble on was Icarus but Peni Parker is just borderline impossible, this can be credited to the objectives as well, but how am I supposed to do this, I feel like this fight is impossible to solo unless you have a few very specific champs

Can you show your champs in a screenshot? shes pretty easy with certain champs but without a good counter she can be really really hard
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Luckily i had Hulkling and used Spider-Ham for the other objective.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Herc, Odin, knull. All great options.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★
    You can do this with a duped Nick Fury easily enough. Did it on my main (6* R3) and alt (5* R5) and only used about 4-5 revives each. No it's not a solo, but easy enough to brute force down with minimal effort.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 791 ★★★
    Nope, peni is the easiset one, and if you got the champion, it will be more easy
    https://youtu.be/7NGFWmpkou8

Try to get tips how to figt peni

To all those who solo fights, what do you do with all your revives, sell them for gold ?

save them for abyss

https://youtu.be/7NGFWmpkou8

Try to get tips how to figt peni

Yeah the champion is crazy for this fight, got a solo with my r4 5 star
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    You made me scared so I had to do the fight to check. Turns out It was a pretty simple fight for Venom.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 701 ★★★
    Unfair? Have we become this entitled??!?!
  • lunkgooflunkgoof Posts: 14
    It’s not the first fight in the game to be pretty champion specific
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Also soloed with Hercules so I got the objective. Maybe the other objectives are hard I dont know, dont care about EOP these days.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    Ceder said:

What exactly are you saying is unfair? The fight itself or the objectives? The only one that's borderline unfair would be #Kree.

But what exactly is unfair in your mind?
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    I used hercules and 1 revive. Easily soloable, I just don't have skills for solo

To all those who solo fights, what do you do with all your revives, sell them for gold ?

Keep 'em bro, who knew there is other hard quest

Ceder said:

What exactly are you saying is unfair? The fight itself or the objectives? The only one that's borderline unfair would be #Kree.

But what exactly is unfair in your mind?
    Yes, captain marvel movie and hulking the only best for kree, others kree is ronan, cap mar og and cap mar other, which not suitable for peni
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,204 ★★★★★
    EOP is fair like Lord Voldemort with darkness inside.
  • killer7703killer7703 Posts: 19

Save them forever and sell them from my overfill until months pass by and I eventually need them and then have to solo because my revive stash is low