**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What "excuse" do you give your boss or supervisor when you're at work and need to clear a node?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Help! I'm running out of excuses. My boss isn't buying any of the stomach problems anymore. I've used constipation for a long time now and I don't think she's gonna believe in diarrhea.

Anyone here who has the same problem at work?

Comments

• penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    ummm i dont lol when im at work i work thats what work is lol
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    The timers are set in the game so you should be able to go a couple hours between needing to log in. Anything in between breaks is just a quick trip to the bathroom. You're only clearing a node, you don't need to stay in there and grind out 200k arena points...

lol so true but even then your allience should understand that real life comes first
    Explosive diarrhea? Lol. In all honesty, it's probably best not to lie and focus on your job.

exactly when your at work you work
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    raffster wrote: »
    Help! I'm running out of excuses. My boss isn't buying any of the stomach problems anymore. I've used constipation for a long time now and I don't think she's gonna believe in diarrhea.

Play map3
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    i cant be the only one that actually works without ever opening a game during work hours can i

sounds like you work 24/7 during work hours, not a single break, no one-minute breaks between assignments, no bathroom breaks, etc.
    many people have a bit of free time during work hours. whether that particular day is not demanding, or there's a small break between assignments, or they schedule 5 minutes to rest every few hours, etc.

when i work, i work. when my job is done, what am i to do if i already did my assignments for the day? what if i work 5 hours but i only take 4 to do the day's tasks?

i will admit im a busy guy im a coach for a small basketball team and i do work alot of hours but ussualy those assignments at least in my experience if you finish early you didnt do something right not saying thats true for you but in my past ive leart that the hard way. ofc there are bathroom breaks but i never pull out my phone during it use the bathroom then get back to work i dont know maybe its just me
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I play before work, after work, and on lunch
  • The key is to get your boss addicted to the game. Then he/she won’t care :)
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Become a smoker. Clear your node on cigarette breaks
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    "I......have to go buy some drugs."
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Tell him or her that you will gift him or her a full energy refill.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Join a relax alliance before you lose your job and become homeless
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Just go to the toilet, yep it's so stressful and I'd turn off the background music since long time ago.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    raffster wrote: »

Just flex your fingers and shake your wrist and tell her "be back in 5, gotta clear a node" with a wink and a sly grin. That ought to do it.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    You're on your period and you have cramps?

This works slightly less well if you're a dude
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Get your addiction problem solved and you will also solve your other problem.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I can just tell my boss hey a node needs down and he will let me do it but we have slot of down time usually I just log on during smoke breaks
  • Tjack92Tjack92 Posts: 31
    Tip, launch the game before you start walking to the bathroom so that it's loaded by the time you're at the toilet. Saves a good 45 seconds on Android.
    I totally used to do this when I had an Android. Lol 😂😂
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    You're on your period and you have cramps?

This works slightly less well if you're a dude

Hey, in today's enlightened society I should be able to identify with the biological functions of a (dammit, I don't know the correct term and there are already people waving placards out front) person and go out in sympathy.

ArmandStar wrote: »
    not using the phone while in the bathroom, that's normal. some people just want to focus on doing their business.

as for finishing work early, it might be just you. usually people see finishing earlier as a good thing. i mean, i can understand if a certain job takes too long to finish and i finished too fast, i understand if people are suspicious that i skipped steps or something along those lines. if the time difference is too extreme. but let's say, i finished the day 30 minutes earlier, most people would see it as a good thing and think i'm a good/fast/efficient worker

fair enough i geuss i just feel like if i finish early i missed something