**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Summer event update

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
new format looks great and A LOT easier to understand. many other games have used similar "season pass" formats for a while and glad mcoc has finally caught up. keeping the purchasable together like the pass and the other day unlocks is a smart move. hope this becomes more of a norm.
anything here that could be improved my fellow forumers?

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Wish this layout was for battlegrounds, 3+ separate ways to get rewards and currency and a store to spend it.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

new format looks great and A LOT easier to understand. many other games have used similar "season pass" formats for a while and glad mcoc has finally caught up. keeping the purchasable together like the pass and the other day unlocks is a smart move. hope this becomes more of a norm.

Kudos to Kabam for this!
  • Hopefully the initial visible column (with current day's CLAIM button) will keep up with the actual current CLAIM day column you are in.
    And not lag behind like older style Event Milestones where you had to scroll down maybe 5-10 milestones to get to current one.

(Funny how I think they said that issue would be “fixed” this month, but then have this totally revamped method so we can’t really see if that older Event milestone method would really be fixed, for future events, or not)

**only complaint, the “Buy some Extra Days” purchase pane is at the very end, right side, positioned AFTER milestone 30.
    That should really be up front like next the Resort Pass option.
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    I used to play cod mobile. It's same format lol
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    @SummonerNR i think they said it would be up next major update not monthly update. i also created that scrolling forum post about rewards being claimed and not scrolling correctly for QOL improvements.
    @The_man001 that exactly what i was thinking xD such a simple and over used set up.. finally here
  • @SummonerNR i think they said it would be up next major update not monthly update. i also created that scrolling forum post about rewards being claimed and not scrolling correctly for QOL improvements.

Yours may have just been the most recent post about position in milestones list.
    It's been a problem for a long time.

——
    About this new one, also a problem is the Resort Pass panel. Sometimes (if you’ve already claimed today's milestone for example) that Resort pane on left gets “Hidden” under milestone #1.
    You can try and swipe milestones over (and Resort shows) but it doesn’t stick. You can’t click to buy Resort.
    Have to restart game, or try later on, and them Resort pane shows as “fixed” again.
    So some inconsistency in those Panels.
    edited September 2022

@SummonerNR i think they said it would be up next major update not monthly update. i also created that scrolling forum post about rewards being claimed and not scrolling correctly for QOL improvements.

Yours may have just been the most recent post about position in milestones list.
    It's been a problem for a long time.

——
    About this new one, also a problem is the Resort Pass panel. Sometimes (if you’ve already claimed today's milestone for example) that Resort pane on left gets “Hidden” under milestone #1.
    You can try and swipe milestones over (and Resort shows) but it doesn’t stick. You can’t click to buy Resort.
    Have to restart game, or try later on, and them Resort pane shows as “fixed” again.
    So some inconsistency in those Panels.
    true most recent but it did get a reply as to when it was going to be "updated" which was next big update lol (36.3, we are currently 36.2)

and its a visual bug 100% just gatta wait for them to say it and fix it a month later i guess xD

It’s a much nicer way to claim the rewards, but did we really need an icon on the screen as well? It’s superfluous and also pushes the stash icon further off the screen.

i noticed that after lol. i guess that could be one of the improvements. once the visual bug of the +1 is fixed and maybe not interfering with stash it could be the new meta of side quest info and objectives
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Anything to be improved?

Sure. Remove or give us an option to get rid of that "get now 10$" thing. Also remove the 2nd lane of rewards from there, it just further confuses how the system works

Anything to be improved?

Sure. Remove or give us an option to get rid of that "get now 10$" thing. Also remove the 2nd lane of rewards from there, it just further confuses how the system works

idk i feel like it teases people more than confuses them. i see a buy option and the lane is locked. i think buying the option unlocks that lane. not much to it. also it keeps both rewards together so you dont have to click on one then the other like it was previously. its just more visually aiding.
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 308 ★★★
    Only improvement I'd ask for is to keep the background imagery matching the game... i.e. dark mode style. It's a bit jarring clicking on that tab at night lol.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    edited September 2022
    The INFORMATION icon in Upper-Left corner (small, and so out of the way from any other items on screen, so easy to miss), provides a wealth of information about how it works too.

Definitely useful, and wasn’t previously available to inform users in the previous month's style. Info about how many Objectives can stack up, etc.

It does say (and timer on the RESORT PASS confirms) that you can buy the RESORT even through the final 3 grace days.
    *But* it does not mention whether you can do that with the 1-day or 7-day Event Boosters.
    The extra day(s) Boosters were unavailable after the 30 day mark previously. Forget whether the Resort Pass previously was also only available in the first 30 days (??)
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Kudos to Kabam for this!
    Kudos, if any, should be given to players who makes those recommendations two years ago. They suggest an auto-claim, separate award tracking page with objective on it, and a separate sunglasses icon at the bottom.