**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Peni Parker eop unfair?

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Surprised no one talking about odin
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Ceder said:

How do I delete a post😅

Have to ask moderators for that. Can't do it on your own.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Ceder said:

How do I delete a post😅

No worries bro. I see 100 posts tsar need to be deleted before this one. 😂 You are good.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 ★★★★
    Didn’t found the fight too hard by any means. Only troubling part was the null gain timer, cuz whenever i would take the shield down, i would be power locked.
    And in most runs the AI was so active and not blocking at all in the beginning of the fight making it quite impossible to take the shield down.
    I did the fight with a r3 odin took me 2 revives( should’ve been one but block didn’t register). Took me 10-15 runs. In the final run i took peni down to 51% and only then revived odin.
  • NikkoNikko Posts: 22
    I was honestly psyched for the nice easy week. My ten yo did ours.
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 147
    Hercules for L and Nick fury for utility
    You don't get the second life with nick,but put a rev and done it
    2 rev for me with 5*nick and boosts
    Really soeasy with Nick
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Skill issue
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    The rewards they are giving to TB and Paragon players is absolutely worth the efforts and extra revives spent . Nobody has to solo that fight . I did it today . All Paragon objectives done. 4 revives + 12 lvl 4 potions with 5 /65 CMM and 4 revives + 13 lvl 4 potions with 5/65 Ultron .

• Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    Personally, I didn't find Penny that hard. I used ultron for 2 objectives, and it cost me 4 revives. In my first attempt I managed to get her down to 60% health. I could have tried harder and waste two hours of my life for the solo,but i care more about my time and my fingers than I care about the solo.
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 180
    I hate fighting Penny too. This is one of the most uncomfortable chamsp for me to fight. But here in EOP I don't find it too difficult. I took Odin and it went very well. Odin is a very underrated champ anyway. Because his SK2 always does damage as a percentage of the opponent's life, he is always a good choice for events like this with opponents with a lot of life. You can do two tasks with him and still have class advantage. And if in the end one or two revitalizers have to be used, then that's the way it is.

• OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★

I’m not a very good player but managed the solo with boosted Herc. Then did Ultron with 2 revives. Would have been one but my dog plopped down on my lap and I took a L2 in the face.

Sound like a decently skilled player to me.
    I was surprised to be honest. I usually don’t get solos unless there is a cheese option.

I’m not a very good player but managed the solo with boosted Herc. Then did Ultron with 2 revives. Would have been one but my dog plopped down on my lap and I took a L2 in the face.

Sound like a decently skilled player to me.
    A skilled player would've evaded the dog's heavy.
    It was unblockable and there were definitely dex issues with my RL controls. Kabam better get on that.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Saru2244 said:

I hate fighting Penny too. This is one of the most uncomfortable chamsp for me to fight. But here in EOP I don't find it too difficult. I took Odin and it went very well. Odin is a very underrated champ anyway. Because his SK2 always does damage as a percentage of the opponent's life, he is always a good choice for events like this with opponents with a lot of life. You can do two tasks with him and still have class advantage. And if in the end one or two revitalizers have to be used, then that's the way it is.

I used Odin and found it difficult - I never really got above 1 bar of power. Were you able to get to your SP2?
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    Bro if u have to spend revives, its not an easy fight.

"The Pain" yall are saying was supposed to be a fight that requires skill to beat, but when we try to do that, we die to close encounters without getting hit once.

So dont go telling me "very easy, spent 3 revives". LOL that is paradoxal

I d swap Close Encounters for Brute Force, it would still be hard, but not this bs cash grab.
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    I felt this eop was the easiest of all
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Ceder said:

How do I delete a post😅

You can ask the Mods to close this post if you want
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Ceder said:

I've done all the eop fights so far and the only one I had trouble on was Icarus but Peni Parker is just borderline impossible, this can be credited to the objectives as well, but how am I supposed to do this, I feel like this fight is impossible to solo unless you have a few very specific champs

Are you hitting her normally like any other champ? The key to Peni is disabling her shield (Keep hitting into her block until that 100 becomes 0) before you even start fighting her.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Bro if u have to spend revives, its not an easy fight.

"The Pain" yall are saying was supposed to be a fight that requires skill to beat, but when we try to do that, we die to close encounters without getting hit once.

So dont go telling me "very easy, spent 3 revives". LOL that is paradoxal

I d swap Close Encounters for Brute Force, it would still be hard, but not this bs cash grab.

Man, Kabam grabbed so much of my cash! All zero of it with 2 free revives for the awful Kree objective and zero revives with The Champion for the other two objectives! How could you do this to me Kabam!
  • 7714dtl said:

DNA3000 said:

Ceder said:

I've done all the eop fights so far and the only one I had trouble on was Icarus but Peni Parker is just borderline impossible, this can be credited to the objectives as well, but how am I supposed to do this, I feel like this fight is impossible to solo unless you have a few very specific champs

What exactly are you saying is unfair? The fight itself or the objectives? The only one that's borderline unfair would be #Kree.

But what exactly is unfair in your mind?
    Yes, captain marvel movie and hulking the only best for kree, others kree is ronan, cap mar og and cap mar other, which not suitable for peni
    The #Kree objective is, I believe, the Paragon objective. Are you saying that an end game targeted objective for an end game tier fight is unfair if a presumably end game player does not possess an optimum champion option for the fight? Not even, say, a 5* version of those champions?
    I fortunatley have CMM who I did it with in 2 revies. But feel free to post your video of taking that fight with either Ronan or one of the garbage tier Captain Marvels and then let me know what you think of an objective that only 2 champs, 1 of which most people wont have(if they have either).

People sure love commenting on things they can't do or havent tried.
    Are you saying any fight I can't do is unfair?

I have done many things with suboptimal options. But I'm not going to do one just to prove a point, especially when posting such a thing would prove nothing. If the only option I had was Ronan, I would do it with Ronan. It isn't the only option I have, so I have no intention of doing that, because a) I'm not an idiot, b) I had plenty enough of that using 5* Colossus last week, and c) nor can I be baited into doing idiotic things for no reason, Marty McFly.

And yeah, people sure do love commenting on things they can't do or haven't tried. Like designing game content for example.