**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Issue with the New “Updated AW Rewards”, just saw it..Kabam person if you may..

heirDEZheirDEZ Posts: 132 ★★
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
Why?, like listen I understand Kabam whoever..you want to beef up the AW rewards for the “paragon faction of players” & cool do ya thang baby cakes.. but where I make my grievance is, I’m a Silver 1 tier, since when does one “Nexus 5*” become equivalent to “20k 5* shards”.. the math ain’t mathin’ playa.. if you want to beef up other stuff, do you thang, but please leave the 20k as such, let us make our own choice where to use that 20k shards.. I don’t want to roll a 5* nexus and get the Holy Trinity of nightmare (Groot, Rocket & Iron Patriot)

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,929 ★★★★★
    Agreed 100%
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I definitely see where OP is coming from. When you get a large number of shards, you can spend them on whichever crystal you like. Regular ones, dual ones, featured ones, whichever suits your fancy. All of that goes out the window with a Nexus.

Nexus crystals still have their place but aren't magically better than shards. It all depends on what you are looking for, and you can use shards for far more things than a single Nexus. Especially if the number of 5* shards was 20K, that's a lot of shards to convert into a single Nexus.
  • Options
    heirDEZheirDEZ Posts: 132 ★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Why did i read your comment like how the boys in the hood talks ?

😂😂 it was early & didn’t have my morning tea..
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    -deleted-
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    G2 six star nexus we rollin😎😎