**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When do new 5* get added to the pool?

People are telling me after the maintenance, but I also heard the 6th. Any idea?

Comments

• Lol maintenance is on the 6th. Today. Wait for maintenance to complete.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    ? It's 12/5/17 for me at 8:19PST. Kabam relays all times based on PST time from what I have seen.
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    After the maintanence right now
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Right after the first scheduled maintenance of the month as it has been since they’ve been adding 6 per month
    okay thanks guys I really appreciate the answers....wish they had that written down somewhere for reference.
    .lol @ u jerks flagging my post wtf...
  • CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    edited December 2017
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    okay thanks guys I really appreciate the answers....wish they had that written down
    They do its called infobot or trucos on line app
    iR0NLuNG wrote: »
    I thought it was after update??

Me too man, since it is coming tomorrow. I saw a post from Kabam a while back saying it was on the 6th once it shows up on the home screen.
    CYNDRDBODY wrote: »
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    okay thanks guys I really appreciate the answers....wish they had that written down
    They do its called infobot or trucos on line app

Bro, I read that. It says December 6th, not the 5th after maintenance. If it said "Right after the game returns from scheduled maintenance", taht would make sense. But it says look for the banner showing they have been added.