**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to R3?

Who to R3? 25 votes

Spider-Ham
16%
Denzel1160casual0TheBair123Yaksumesh 4 votes
Hulkling
36%
MoosetiptronicEtjamaSpadeHunterRenaxqqAntzRodzwillrun4adonutRealWizardImeshmalinda2007Ceder 9 votes
Peni
0%
Warlock
48%
BrokenAmaadAkiraRockypantherxEwell65SSS69Ben_15455Gr8TonyStarkFarrukh_tvbenhunchoZAHIDMALIK1588HamoBlamo51Iron_J3UnknownDOV 12 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Spider-Ham
    hulkling or warlock is probably the better option here, but i can't pass up an opportunity to recommend spider-ham to someone. if you do consider ranking him up, here's my guide: Spider-Ham Guide
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    Depends where you are content-wise. Ranking my warlock to r3 was hugely helpful in exploring Act 7. Ranking Hulkling to r2 was hugely helpful for this weeks paragon EOP objective. But Ham is also a good one. You have no bad choices here.
  • Final_OrderFinal_Order Posts: 120

hulkling or warlock is probably the better option here, but i can't pass up an opportunity to recommend spider-ham to someone. if you do consider ranking him up, here's my guide: Spider-Ham Guide

I'm thinking of ranking spider ham for utility objective for eop, and then aw defence. You make a very strong case.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 621 ★★
    Warlock
    Warlock... easy