**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Glitch or silent nerf?

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
So anybody notice how quake hasn't been evading I have a video of her being hit by Mysterio. But it doesn't support the file format so I can't show it. But anyway has this been happening to anybody else
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    Nodes?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    She shouldn’t be able to evade against him because he’s immune to AAR
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Maratox said:

Nodes?

None that didn't make me evade and this has been happening again and again with her ever since I came back to the game
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    upload it to youtube and we'll be able to see it

upload it to youtube and we'll be able to see it

Give me a sec to upload it
    It should be my top video on my channel
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    I can guarantee the node is sadist.
    Or whatever the node is called where you get -10% AAR while having a debuff.

Stop using the term Nerf and Bug. Ask here.

Definitely not dude Ive been doing incursions since it came out and I've never ever seen that in incursions

BabyMiike said:

Definitely not dude Ive been doing incursions since it came out and I've never ever seen that in incursions
    Show the nodes then!!
    I just did 15 zones in sec8 like an hour ago.
    And sadist came up like 5 times.
    You have proof of that 😂 I've legit never ever seen it and I don't have proof because I only record the fight for to show how good that hack was for quake but I can guarantee he did not have sadist

BabyMiike said:

Doesn't work that way
    i know, she's been bugged for years and they never bothered to fix it, just saying how it SHOULD work
    It's not a bug but okay 🤷🏿‍♂️
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Doesn't work that way
    i know, she's been bugged for years and they never bothered to fix it, just saying how it SHOULD work
    She evades only when opponent has a concussion. Against mysterio, she cannot apply her concussion, thus, should should not evade. It's a bug
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★

I don't have to prove anything. Been using quake long time.
    I literally did Sec8 an hour ago... I remember sadist pop up many times. That's how I instantly knew what happened in your fight.

I don't have to prove anything. Been using quake long time.
    I literally did Sec8 an hour ago... I remember sadist pop up many times. That's how I instantly knew what happened in your fight.

Don't have proof so all I hear is a claim with no backing
  • BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Doesn't work that way
    Your title is Glitch or silent nerf. You’re also here saying it’s not a bug. If it is a glitch, then that’s a bug. You’ve also had several people providing information regarding the possibly reasoning. It is looking more like an existing bug
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★

Not a nerf, just gotta read the abilities a little better.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I just did a practice fight against a Mysterio (forgetting they are still bugged), and indeed she can still Evade him during heavy charge

I'm not sure how this would be, but it might be some weird interaction because her Heavy always tries to place a Concussion for its duration.

Though, if Mysterio is entirely immune to the Concussion debuff, I'm not sure if he actually should be Evaded or not.
  • Repto23 said:

Her abilities used to say that she evades all basic attacks while charging her heavy, so while they changed her text, they didn't change how she worked.
  • carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    Pikolu said:

Repto23 said:

Her abilities used to say that she evades all basic attacks while charging her heavy, so while they changed her text, they didn't change how she worked.
    It has always been she only evades basic attacks if the opponent has a concussion. But over here, either Mysterio is bugged or a node has prevented OP from evading

They have not changed anything of her text.
  • Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    Since it's proven that Quake works as usual against an unnoded Mysterio it has to be the nodes. Your argument isn't convincing unless you post the nodes proving that none of them can shut down evade.

(Pretty sure Sadist isn't the one though - it only gives X% attack per Debuff on the opponent)
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★

Since it's proven that Quake works as usual against an unnoded Mysterio it has to be the nodes. Your argument isn't convincing unless you post the nodes proving that none of them can shut down evade.

(Pretty sure Sadist isn't the one though - it only gives X% attack per Debuff on the opponent)

Pretty sure he was talking about insult to injury and not sadist :)