**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uh Oh

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
Don't tell me champion is about to take the power stone and challenge us again in Act 8 lol

Comments

• My money is iron doom snagged it before he left
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    nice catch! it would be pretty cool to see a champion boss in act 8 with all the stones, not just power
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Hopefully champion gives it to the summoner for the final boss in act 12, whoever that may be. Ya know, since we already beat him with it. Would be very cool
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    What would it takes to see a movie on Aegon and The Champion timeline.
  • My money is iron doom snagged it before he left

Nah the champion took it when Carina got there after the fight with titana
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Hopefully champion gives it to the summoner for the final boss in act 12, whoever that may be. Ya know, since we already beat him with it. Would be very cool

Funny part is whoever accompanies us in monthly says they'll handle the threat but in the end we the ones fighting them so how is that fair 🤣.

My money is iron doom snagged it before he left

Nah the champion took it when Carina got there after the fight with titana
    Not to mention she escaped with him so we didn't see the last of them lol
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

Don't tell me champion is about to take the power stone and challenge us again in Act 8 lol

As I recall, didn't Tryco give Titania the Power Stone in the first place? He's just, y'know, getting it back.
    YoMoves said:

As I recall, didn't Tryco give Titania the Power Stone in the first place? He's just, y'know, getting it back.
    Yes he did give it to her, but she hulk forced titania to take it off bc she thinks she can't beat her without the stone.
  • If I'm not mistaken, the story content and monthly EQ have taken separate directions since I think act 6 finished to help reduce confusion. Those who weren't around in 2018 never got to experience the quest where Ægon heals carina bringing her back, so act 5 ends with us finding the crystallized form of carina,and act 6 immediately begins with her up and about along with Ægon following her. Doing this also allows them to have the galactus story happening without interfering with the chronoserpent coming to the contest.