**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suggestion to make AQ less boring

SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Idk about yall, but AQ is the mode i hate the most, its a chore with no fun at all. Arenas are worse, but u can choose to just not do it, however without AQ and Glory its basically impossible to keep up.

I just hate to have to log in multiple times a day to move and do stupid and boring fights

Maybe what if it was LESS fights with higher dificulty? Like the whole map was only section 1 with 9-10 paths and only 3-5 fights each, just a lil harder, not EOP like, just somewhat fun, maybe like the side quest this month and a cool boss, or even 3 bosses kinda like Act 7, and definitely NO ENERGY, so we could just do it in one go without having to log in multiple times!

Suggestion to make AQ less boring 82 votes

Sounds interesting, i could get behind that even tough i dont agree with the whole thing
56%
JerryJiverTristanLongshot_33kikiFurieuxSandeepSRepto23DRTOEch238MoosetiptronicCap366AleorBeeweeDylanphileCaptain_Pug30Felix33AMS94MauledFiiNCHAomine_Daiki10MCOCHazza 46 votes
No, bad idea
40%
Crine60xNigTV_Addict_2017JKKnoxvilleThereticYoMovesThunderstruck77GarloCupidpseudosaneAckbar67RickGrimes_King73NEXTONanggafkGogeta91199Ewell65SSS69LeoZedBerty11111Soyheyor123Ken1378 33 votes
What u talking about? I LOVE AQ!
3%
laserjohn26DrauglinParaGone 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 755 ★★★
    10 paths in AQ (maps 6+) in any section means noone can take a break... that should be fixed.

The point of AQ and AW is to participate in the alliance activity, but doing son on one's own schedule. Most of us have work, school, and other responsibilities. The removal of links has helped a bit... but there is still more that should be done so that you don't have 9 people in an alliance waiting for one guy to get that last link down. It works this way in AW (except I guess for placing defenders), and it should work this way in AQ too.

A little more work to relocate the remaining links, and making the max # paths 9 would fix this.
  • Felix33Felix33 Posts: 47
    Sounds interesting, i could get behind that even tough i dont agree with the whole thing
    Although I also agree with the non-realistic part, I agree with removing energy part. I made a similar post for AW and energy.
    I log in everyday couple of times for the last 6 years. But, one of the reason I quit competitive AQ and AW was when I need to log in is not dictated by me. Without energy, I can do my "chores" when I can/want to.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    AQ is so mundane, long for no reason, and boring, I don't believe there's anything they're willing to do to improve it. I've suggested some things before that kabam has refused to incoporate. Ideas like: removing the item use limit, adding level 5 TEAM health potions, decreasing the time it takes to restore energy to 20 mins instead 45 mins, (why does it take 45 mins to restore OOOONNNNNEEEE energy point?!? Ridiculous!), removing using energy as soon as we enter the quest, or increasing the number of energy points restored in 45 mins (at least 3 points in 45mins) so we can get the hell on through AQ.

I did not before, and still don't understand their thinking. It's like they designed AQ, (the whole game really), for the no life having, jobless losers who are squatting in their parents basement. AQ should be fun, not stressful, or a time consuming waiting game.

Glad I'm no longer doing AQ and AW! I have a tremendously better quality of life now 😂😂😂😂
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    There was a certain time Kabam needed to shut off AQ for a week and doubled the rewards last year, I wish they make AQ like that all the time. 1 week on, 1 week off, double the rewards, starts on Monday and ends on Friday, no weekend chore.
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Kabam not buffing AQ rewards with AW is giving me hope that they will just replace the whole thing with something else
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Funny how Tons of arena grinders saying aq being the most boring game mode ever!
  • Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83

Funny how Tons of arena grinders saying aq being the most boring game mode ever!

Honestly I believe arena gives me better rewards than aq does. And I'm doing map 8
  • Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83
    SuelGames said:

Idk about yall, but AQ is the mode i hate the most, its a chore with no fun at all. Arenas are worse, but u can choose to just not do it, however without AQ and Glory its basically impossible to keep up.

I just hate to have to log in multiple times a day to move and do stupid and boring fights

Maybe what if it was LESS fights with higher dificulty? Like the whole map was only section 1 with 9-10 paths and only 3-5 fights each, just a lil harder, not EOP like, just somewhat fun, maybe like the side quest this month and a cool boss, or even 3 bosses kinda like Act 7, and definitely NO ENERGY, so we could just do it in one go without having to log in multiple times!

AQ was fun. Long long time ago. Now it's just a chore that literally only a handful of people I know actually like to do. The only way to fix AQ is to buff the rewards. Completely for all aspects of AQ. Glory store is outdated. Glory cap I understand but it isn't realistic. I spend glory just so I can claim the next one. The 5 day aliance completion objective is a joke because running map 8 you get all the milestones on day 3. That's 2 days that literally don't count for it. Just needs a complete revamp on the rewards to be worth it. Kinda what they just did with AW
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★

SuelGames said:

AQ was fun. Long long time ago. Now it's just a chore that literally only a handful of people I know actually like to do. The only way to fix AQ is to buff the rewards. Completely for all aspects of AQ. Glory store is outdated. Glory cap I understand but it isn't realistic. I spend glory just so I can claim the next one. The 5 day aliance completion objective is a joke because running map 8 you get all the milestones on day 3. That's 2 days that literally don't count for it. Just needs a complete revamp on the rewards to be worth it. Kinda what they just did with AW
    Honestly at this point no matter how much they buff the rewards it will still be a chore, the whole system of AQ needs to change, number of days, number of fights per map, all of this needs to change
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 485 ★★★
    While it wont make it less boring, i think they should remove the linked nodes for mini bosses and just keep it for final boss.

The number of times we have had to wait for someone to clear lanes on the first boss because people are in different time zones. Needs an update
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    I like the suggestion to shorten from 5 days to 3 days, definitely would be less exhausting, and yea maybe the AQ as a whole need a full remodeling, its an outdated game mode that is hated by 90% of the community, 100% a chore and mid rewards