**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ACT 7 100% rewards!

Mystic 3-4 gem aswell I choose a mystic nexus and got tigra I know she’s a really good champ but I don’t know how to play her or how she works or even if she needs the awakened ablility

Comments

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    If she needs to be awakened I got a mystic gems and lots of sig stones
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    congrats! i wouldn't use the gem or the stones just yet. take a week or two and learn her style and her heavy spacing and using light attacks and such. if you find yourself good with her and you enjoy her, would 100% go all in with the gem, stones and the 3->4 gem
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Nice work OP.
    Learn to use Tigra and she'll be invaluable to you
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260

I used AG on her and gave her all available sigs think she needs Sig 100 definitely don't regret it even though they slightly nerfed her other week.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    What other mystic options do you have ?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    I suggest taking bwdo to r4. And any pics of mystic roster would be helpful for us to advice
    👍
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    Congrats on the exploration OP
    I myself explored act 7 yesterday and got some pretty sweet pulls

Also got a mystic gem from the completion(which was done a day prior as i explored every quest of 7.4 before moving to the next one) which will go to doom…tech 3-4 gem which i used on warlock and used the mutant gem that i had in my inventory on omega red and gave him all the 200 generic stones
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★

I used AG on her and gave her all available sigs think she needs Sig 100 definitely don't regret it even though they slightly nerfed her other week.

This is criminal. Oh god
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    SandeepS said:

What other mystic options do you have ?

Sum supreme hood others I don’t like
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

Slightly nerfed her? On what?