**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

so there's another maintenance after the scheduled maintenance?....

really? game was up for 5ish minutes than down again hahaha! why am I not surprised

Comments

• KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    It's called snafu
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    It was a scheduled emergency maintenance
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    i couldnt even get in during the 5 minutes lol
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Hilarious!
    They added a 4* psylocke to the 5* crystal!
    e42lehqu4vzx.jpeg
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    I got in and it went down as soon as I finished a fight in 5.1.6. Fully expecting to get hosed with a loss when I get back in.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Why would they need 30-Minute Timers? The game went down for an hour for regular Maintenance, and then briefly after. That's not a significant loss of time.
  • MattcoxMattcox Posts: 75
    Game has gone down 3 times today for emergency maintenance and once for scheduled maintenance
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    I hate maintenance. Every week. Why can’t you just do it on Sunday night when the only thing to do is stupid crystal cornucopia?

maybe because the people who have to do the maintenance want to do it when they are actually at work? Not at 2am on a Sunday when its better for you? I take it you would be happy working stupid hours and weekends?

And I think they should ban all maintenance and let the game just die, coz the constant moaning about something that is needed to keep the game running is just bloody stupid
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    I hate maintenance. Every week. Why can’t you just do it on Sunday night when the only thing to do is stupid crystal cornucopia?

maybe because the people who have to do the maintenance want to do it when they are actually at work? Not at 2am on a Sunday when its better for you? I take it you would be happy working stupid hours and weekends?

And I think they should ban all maintenance and let the game just die, coz the constant moaning about something that is needed to keep the game running is just bloody stupid

Two questions for you since you seem to know what is going on at kabam servers.

1. 8 pm on a tuesday is better time for these individuals than a random time on Sunday afternoon or evening?

2. Are there actually humans at kabam server room or is maintenance done remotely with various programs?

I’m not in IT, so I don’t know. I do know when we had an IT person where I used to work and when maintenance on servers is done by IT people now, they were usually done on the weekends either remotely or by someone setting a timer for a program to run.

So please let us know how maintenance works at kabam and what the typical work schedule is for a kabam employee doing maintenance. It will enlighten all of us, I’m sure.