**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips for act 6.4

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I recently beat Act 6.3 and tbh I just really need tips for act 6.4 and who to bring for each boss!

Comments

• MaxB123_1MaxB123_1 Posts: 21
    Out of curiosity, how did you find 6.3? I'm thinking of starting 6.3 completion soon
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Iceman - Ghost should do fine for that one
    Thrags - Mags should solo
    Darkhawk - Mags again
    CMM - Sym Supreme is an easy solo
    Adaptoid - Stealthy is your best option
    GM - Ramp up Aegon then throw with team, Stealthy should do well also
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    Iceman: I did it with ghost
    Thor rags: AA is cheese option, better if you take 2 AAs
    Darkhawk: Red mags no problem
    CMM: Doom
    Adoptoid: I did it with KP and Doom, wasn't problematic, Stealthy works well
    GM: I did it with Doom KP red mags prof x. with few revives.
    If you have Doom, redmags, stealthy, you will get it done with minimum resources.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    Iceman: Colossus/Torch
    Thor Ragnarok: Magneto/Doom
    Darkhawk: Magneto
    CMM: Doom
    Adaptoid: Doom/Stealthy (use White Magneto pre-fight to deal with the limber)
    GM: Any champ should work. But it would be better if you have champion that can give dot, gain buff and crit. The only tricky part is his reverse control. If you can pair that Mysterio with Emma, you should be just fine.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    MaxB123_1 said:

Out of curiosity, how did you find 6.3? I'm thinking of starting 6.3 completion soon

I found it soon after completing 6.2. LOL
    You will need bleed champ for medusa, I used AA, For Nick I used Domino no revive, for havok I used Nimrod with 1 revive as I recall, it was because of my own silly mistake, IMIW and mysterio red mags, for Cap infinity war I used ghost trinity with few revives (only because I am not a ghost player). You can do it fairly easily. Good luck
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    MaxB123_1 said:

For Medusa I would suggest sym supreme (if you have him or a bleed champ but I found it easiest with him.

For Nick fury; I just used all of my champs not any in particular my team was quake, Nick Omega red , Ghost, and Wasp.

For Havok I would suggest a champion with a lot of armor up. Colossus, guardian, or Howard the duck works surprisingly well, my r4 5* colossus work perfectly fine messed up real bad but only need one revive.

Iron man IW I would suggest cgr hype and red mags I got him down to like 20% with my 5/65 hype then used mags for the rest he's not to difficult if you play right

For Mysterio I would suggest mags and quake I used both and they did a wonder for me

For Cap IW Ghost and Wasp and hood will do so you can tank that sp3 and he only takes damage from crits so she does amazing also only bring champs that tank sp3s or crit a ton