**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you ban in BG?

At the risk of divulging your competitive secrets, who do you most often ban in BG? Who in your roster gets banned the most?

I often ban Bishop and KP. Then maybe a strong attacker I don’t have (often Hercules). Still figuring out if better to ban annoying defenders or top attackers.

Doom, NF, and Hulkling get banned the most on my roster.

Saying you ban BG isn’t a fun answer 😉

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    Bishop is an insta ban for me if they’re seemingly above rank 2. Korg can sometimes be a ban if I feel my good counters are going to get banned also. I ban awakened sersi a lot of times also
  • Peni is a constant ban. i ban Tigra as well usually, and OS
  • Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    magik korg electro...anyone who does damage that cant be avoided if there is none then maybe peni,archangel or spider ham
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Peni always in this meta. Usually if I see an r4 OS or Scorpion, I tend to ban them just considering I don't have them in my deck anyways
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Galan, moo the cow, strong attackers like kitty, hm, warlok, ham, etc
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    I tend to ban attackers. Very rare I ban a defender
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 132
    I usually will ban Herc (I don't have him), Bishop, Magik or Terrax.
    In my roster it tends to vary, but Peni usually gets banned for obvious reasons.
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Maw & Mojo are commons bans for me. Simply because I don't have them in my deck, and they pretty much guarantee I will take damage without the right counter. I also ban Red Mags alot since I don't have him on my roster yet either and the majority of my deck is metal.
  • MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Nimrod / AA / torch because of their large covering
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Fury because I don’t wanna deal with the time commitment and don’t have a ton of mutants in my deck.

Nimrod because everyone I play against has him R4 and he’s tanky.

And for this meta it’s usually someone who hitting into the Block is beneficial, like Thing
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    Nimrod OS Sam Wilson imiw peni
  • RealWizardRealWizard Posts: 91
    Any annoying defender/good champion that I don’t have
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Peni and Knull are permanent for me. The third is always a top champ they May seem to use a lot
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Penny, HT, AA, Bwdo.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Killmoger, Mysterio sersi and imiw.
    I dont ban peni because i have longshot plus i literally just duped him like 10 mins ago from 6 star basic
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Killmonger because he's so annoying to fight when you can't armor break him.

Nick Fury because of his second life. I might not ban a low-rank NF, but if he seems to be r3 or higher he's the first champion I ban.

Maw because I just can't fight him.

Luckily I have most of the most annoying defenders for this particular meta, though.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    F#@*#@# Hulking. I have yet to even kill a Hulking let alone win the round. Can anyone tell me who's a good counter?
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    For these nodes Peni Omega Sentinel Korg
  • MightyDMightyD Posts: 95

F#@*#@# Hulking. I have yet to even kill a Hulking let alone win the round. Can anyone tell me who's a good counter?

Tigra
  • MightyDMightyD Posts: 95
    For me Nick is an instant ban and mostly I tend to ban bishop,rintrah,ultron & warlock(I don't have them) & korg.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 989 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Any auto block champ :peni, omega sentinel, overseer
    Sometimes thing( can’t hit block much to manage rock stacks)
    Herc( just demolishes everything), omega red( fight takes long), Kingpin( always finishes at full health)
    Also galan if i see one

My champs that are banned are: killmonger, korg, knull
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 989 ★★★★

Take longshot he’ll just melt hulkling
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Domino korg nimrod for me mostly. I don't ban nick or peni cause I have them lol
  • I tend to block attackers I don’t have, if I see a highly ranked Tigra I’ll usually ban as the player is usually good with them which is a problem for much of my defence.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Mojo can melt him in under a minute. Mojo is also MVP against King Groot or Sersi and a lot of annoying Cosmics.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022

Take longshot he’ll just melt hulkling
    I took Longhsot and didn't ban hulking cause i had him. Then @FiiNCH goes and banned my Longshot. Gg fiinch. You got me