**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

By now do you have hercules?

2»

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Awakened
    I got him as a 6* from Cav crystals when he was new. I almost never open them, but I hadn't had a new champ in ages, I had a lot of units, and I really wanted him. I used 6-9k units. Awakened him with a gem and took him to sig 200. Haven't pulled him since.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,019 ★★★★★
    Awakened

Crazy enough, I got my 6* Hercules from a monthly side quest crystal that had like a 3% chance at a 6*...I also awakened my 6* Mr. Fantastic from one of those crystals. I don't think I have gotten another 6* from one of those type of crystals since, but when they occasionally get 6* pulls, they can sometimes be amazing!

I've gotten 6* Doom, She Hulk, Hulk, BWCV, and Tigra from them since last December. But I'm still crazy jealous that you got a Herc.
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    Awakened
    I have him as a 5* and 6*. Got the 6* on July 4th with 10k units. He’s the best champ in the game.

I use my 5* with NF and Deadpool synergy in AQ map 5. He does every single fight and doesn’t die. His immortality makes him…immortal? The health pools are small enough that he can just power through every fight.

I use my r4 6* for everything else. He’s on every single team no matter the nodes!
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    Once only
    Once, when first time appeared in featured crystal.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Awakened
    Got him from basic 6 star crystal in Feb. Duped him from rol carina challenge completion dual class crystal.
    Took him as my first r3
    My top champ
    The six star with the highest Sig level in my roster. Is herc.
    Lot of good stories i have shared in the herc thread i made long ago
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Nope
    Have a 5* at R2, never used it.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Nope
    "Nerf Hercules or give everyone Hercules"
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Nope
    I have my 5* ranked up and at sig 200, and a 4* ranked up and at sig 99 on my alt, but the 6* has eluded me. I'm hoping to change that with the dual 6* crystals.
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Awakened
    I've a maxed out hercules but he's 4*
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Awakened
    I pulled him literally 4x, which is by far the most of any 6* I have pulled so far. Not complaining tho
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Awakened

Kerneas said:

I pulled him literally 4x, which is by far the most of any 6* I have pulled so far. Not complaining tho

give some of those pulls to us lol
    Man, I would. No jokes, I would be very happy to share them.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 762 ★★★
    Got him from 2* to 6*. All duped except the 6*
  • Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104
    Awakened
    First from the last eop nexus and dupe from act 7 exploration nexus. 13 months after his release to obtain him higher than a 4 star.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Once only
    5* awakened.
    6* unawakened.
    Have generic 6* awaken gem.
    Not sure if I want to use on him.
    Also have 6* unawakened kitty.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    Once only

Just got him today
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★