**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battlegrounds Mastery Loadouts Not Working

Comments

• naeblisrexnaeblisrex Posts: 15

Is it fixed yet? I really want to grind Battlegrounds asap but I want to play with my masteries first.

It doesn’t look like it. No update from kabam after they acknowledged the bug. Super frustrating.
  • FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 177 ★★
    There would be an easy solution. Make swapping masteries free till its fixed. War season is over, so there is no huge benefit for us. Except to play Bg
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I want to use Suicides in general. I applied non Suicides to my BG Deck. But this bug is not allowing me to do so. Please solve the issue soon and update the matter at the earliest. I already wasted units once in changing masteries. It may not be a concern to the company but it is to me and I'm sure many others.
  • NikkoNikko Posts: 22
    Where is this feature on regular gameplay. Been asking for this for years. Oh wait, there are new masteries coming out soon?I just saw it on my mastery page. Awesome, so excited.
  • ZameZZameZ Posts: 6
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The game team is aware of this issue and is focused on finding a solution! Hoping to have more information soon.

@Kabam Jax any news about this problem?
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @kabam Jax please what is the current status? I saved a mastery setup on my BG Deck and I want to change masteries for my main game but I want to make sure my BG Deck masteries won't be affected. Please update. Been asking this since about 2 days.
  • ZEDMAN33ZEDMAN33 Posts: 48
    Yeah, it’s pathetic how we haven’t heard anything for two days. If this was a pro player bug it would of been resolved within two hours 😡😡😡
  • SayfasiSayfasi Posts: 89
    If you can't fix the bug, at least make mastery changes free. I can't tell you how many units I have spent swapping back and forth or how much energy/elder's marks I have spent trying to move up with recoil masteries on.
  • TougooziTougoozi Posts: 5
    They'll compensate us eventually with some garbage, and it won't matter to them because they got us to burn units, and likely, line their pockets with cash
  • ZEDMAN33ZEDMAN33 Posts: 48
    Won’t be any compensation mate
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Still no word on this?
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey summoners,

An update for you all on this one!

The game team has been able to find and resolve the issue impacting Masteries presets. The issue will require a hotfix that we're hoping will go live early next week but will require Apple approval, first.

The team is continuing conversations around compensating players and are currently targeting the first half of the week.

Please remember, if we haven't posted an update on a situation, it's likely because we're still working on a solution. Us popping into every thread and saying "nothing new to report" is time consuming.

Awesome!
  • Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113
    Meanwhile since its not announced to the player base people keep buying mastery load outs assuming that they work. I wasn’t expecting a fast fix but rather an announcement that they are aware that this wasn’t working. Instead it’s burried deep into the forums and hard to find
  • MonybooMonyboo Posts: 6
    I changed mine twice since others on my team have been able change them. Wasted 300 units first day
  • Killua7Killua7 Posts: 3
    Mastery load outs still aren’t working for me also
  • ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 87
    nope, I guess we'll have to wait another week
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    I wasted units once, I'm not doing it again until it's confirmed by everyone.
    Just like I said. They want us to waste units and test out if it works meanwhile still sell something they haven’t fixed or addressed clearly at all to the masses
    Just make mastery changes free to somewhat atone for this error
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    Please make mastery changes free until this is fixed
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    What about all these people that don't visit the forums, and believe that mastery loadouts work perfectly fine, they spend their units and nothing happens? Because, of course, in game messaging is completely forgotten again.
  • TangerineBallsTangerineBalls Posts: 43
    edited September 2022
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit Any update please? Seems there’s a lot of posts about the new hot fix not working