**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ikaris broken immunity

Used Ikaris for AW new Hazard Shift - Incinerate/Shock. He is immune to both, but gained both debuffs. Is this a Bug? See below

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    The apoc bug might have come back, I guess
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,487 ★★★★★

its apoc's concussion thats playing into the equation i think

I’m pretty sure it’s just the fact that Apoc reduces purify chance by 100% and immunities and purify may fall under the same code for some reason
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    Maratox said:

its apoc's concussion thats playing into the equation i think

I’m pretty sure it’s just the fact that Apoc reduces purify chance by 100% and immunities and purify may fall under the same code for some reason
    Bruh why does this always happen with apoc only
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,487 ★★★★★
    OSUBuckem said:

Well that’s not cool. Do I open a ticket? Or will it just get a “we are working on it?

I’d open a ticket. Even if you get a generic response it helps our cause to bombard them with bug reports
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,377 ★★★★★
    O great the apoc bug is back
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    hear me out, considering this Apoc s PI and that u have 2 incinerate + 1 shock + 1 degen debuff, u should be losing a LOT more HP, my thought is u re getting the debuff icon but not losing HP, kinda like Ibomb s poison, and the only debuff that is damaging u is degen, hence u re losing only 160 hp per second.

i could be wrong tough
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    SuelGames said:

hear me out, considering this Apoc s PI and that u have 2 incinerate + 1 shock + 1 degen debuff, u should be losing a LOT more HP, my thought is u re getting the debuff icon but not losing HP, kinda like Ibomb s poison, and the only debuff that is damaging u is degen, hence u re losing only 160 hp per second.

i could be wrong tough

If you look behind the word Dexterity you can see that their is another red number showing damage from another source.
  • POOKYmanPOOKYman Posts: 33
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We passed it along to the dev team and they confirmed it is an Apocalypse bug. They're looking into a solution for it now and are confident it should be sorted out by our next patch!

Fyi the same did it NickFurry to my Ikaris in AW, node 22