**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

any updates on replacement wong cavs ?

has anyone heard anything about those wong crystals with the wrong drop rates and when we might be getting the new ones trying to pop a wong so hard ....title of your sex tape

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Never in an eternity. Not gonna expect anything as well because i didn't even get my dragon man cav crystal from last year too
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I haven’t received anything. When did you receive yours @Gmonkey ?

Dr. Zola
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    would also like too know
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    If u havent received anything and others did, chances are u bought them at the drop rate that was fixed...
  • OrtounOrtoun Posts: 520 ★★★
    Coppin said:

If u havent received anything and others did, chances are u bought them at the drop rate that was fixed...

It wasn't purchased, it was the free crystal during legends week
    I’m guessing this comes after BGs and 8.1 get figured out?

Dr. Zola
  • DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 396 ★★★
    Seems like this keeps getting swept under a rug
    @Kabam Miike At this point can we just get a confirmation on whether this is happening or not so some of us can just move on?
    Kabam Jax said:

Sorry for the delay, everyone, there's a lot happening all at once this week.

It looks like the team is aiming for the first half of next week to send out compensation crystals for the Wong crystal drop rate issue that occurred a couple weeks ago.

Jax- You are the best. Thanks for all you do for the community!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    @Kabam Ja
    Kabam Jax said:

It looks like the team is aiming for the first half of next week to send out compensation crystals for the Wong crystal drop rate issue that occurred a couple weeks ago.

Thank you Jax! Appreciate this greatly!
    In this case they got the drop rates “Wong”
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,297 ★★★★★
    Yippee
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    So we’re at that halfway point and no crystals. So what’s going on?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★

In this case they got the drop rates “Wong”

If the issue was a lower drop rate for Wong I would say the rates weren't Wong enough.
    Kabam Jax said:

Curious it was mentioned first half of next week, that post was on Sept 15 and now it is Sept 22. Curious has there been a delay? I could see why to a degree with some of the problems which have arisen lately, but just curious where we are on this as of today.
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone,
    Returning to you with my tail between my legs. I misread the information about these replacement crystals going out. That's entirely on me, I apologize.

Looks like the team has been targeting early next week.

Sorry about the miscommunication.

Thank you for the update. No need to feel bad. It is really just a Cav crystal after all.

Dr. Zola
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone,
    Returning to you with my tail between my legs. I misread the information about these replacement crystals going out. That's entirely on me, I apologize.

Looks like the team has been targeting early next week.

Sorry about the miscommunication.

Thank you as always Jax! You do a great job communicating with the community! Appreciate you admitting where you made a mistake. Keep up the great job sir!
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,297 ★★★★★
    Got mine and got a 5 star angela
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    So when will they be given to everyone? Or are they still be given out by now?
  • Got mine yesterday in mail.

(although I don’t recall actually having bought one originally, but my memory could be wong).
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    I saw that Swedah opened his and got 6* wong
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,708 ★★★★★
    Got mine yesterday, 3* trash as expected
    edited September 2022

Got mine yesterday, 3* trash as expected

Same opened mine and it troll rolled past a 6* Wong, a 5* , then literally all slowing down on 6* Sersi when it rolled to a 3* Terrax even though there really was no moment it just stop for a second then hiccuped to the 3*.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

holy wow

excited to have him now!
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    I’m assuming they must be slowly working through the list as I have not received mine yet. I’m guessing I’m not the only one? (I did pull him as a 5* out of the featured today)