**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comments

• Options
    LanguLangu Posts: 63
    Without knowing what your focus is, I would spontaneously take CGR, Peni; Miles or Rulk
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Is your cgr rank 2 or 3?
  • Options
    Yogesh_123Yogesh_123 Posts: 50
  • Options
    Oh then, how about guardian, if he isn't r3, go for him, he is really worth, and battlegrounds is possibly the best place for him till record
    Other suggestions are colossus and peni Parker. Miles of u really are struggling with any piece of unblockable nodes or content. Specially with aspect of war. Otherwise i would suggest focusing on guardian peni and colossus. Rest i think u might not need as much, guilly is already in the rank she deserves, and r3 guilly will be too op, u won't be able to carry combos and will finish the fight, so don't do with her.

And don't focus on science, at least until u get someone like ibom or thing, capiw or ht
  • Options
    Wait is your guilly also r3?
  • Options
    Yogesh_123Yogesh_123 Posts: 50
    @Real_Madrid_76_2 Thanks a lot buddy....
    My Guilly is R2
  • Options
    Don't rank your guilly up, u will have a tough time taking your combo to next fight. The normal health pool fights of 300k will get over if u use sp2 before u reach sp3