**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hot fix didn't fix the duel bug

The_2nd_collectorThe_2nd_collector Posts: 93 β˜…
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

I downloaded the 36.2.1 update and the game still freezes after a duel when the beta features are turned on 😐
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 197 β˜…β˜…
    Yeah, I can confirm, hotfix didn't help there. as for the red triggering icons in solo events, they are still here. not sure if the masteries in bg are working correctly now, didn't test it yet. If they are not, I'm not sure why was this patch released.
  • Pdexter86Pdexter86 Posts: 74 β˜…
    I have just tested this myself and can confirm the duel bug is still there. It freezes at the end of the fight and you have to restart the app
  • AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 69 β˜…
    Try to disable the beta feature as workaround. Worked also before the latest hotfix.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It didn’t fix the (2) notification either. What exactly did it fix?
  • It didn’t fix the (2) notification either. What exactly did it fix?

They specifically mentioned the 3 things it was supposed to fix (see the Changelog thread).
    Unfortunately, people have seen that none of the 3 things seem to have actually been fixed.

But the (2) Notification bug was not supposed to be one of them.
  • AtzeKrank said:

Try to disable the beta feature as workaround. Worked also before the latest hotfix.

I'm done with the titana objective
    I just wanted to test if the update fixed the bug and share my feedback with the community
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So the duel/practice bug is still there, but the notice at the top of the forum page has gone. I’m a bit confused. Do Kabam think it’s fixed?

I realise that turning off the beta options works, but it’s a bit of a pain going back to the old method.
  • So the duel/practice bug is still there, but the notice at the top of the forum page has gone. I’m a bit confused. Do Kabam think it’s fixed?

I realise that turning off the beta options works, but it’s a bit of a pain going back to the old method.

They know it isn't fixed but they probably don't want to release another hotfix when a new update is around the corner

I had to turn off the beta features too
    It was long but I wanted the titana pfp πŸ˜‚
  • MrsCzarMrsCzar Posts: 5
    edited September 2022

Even with the beta features off the bug still persists, at least for me.
    Is there a possibility that Kabam could send the fragments as compensation?