**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shang-Chi BG bug

None of his abilities work. I can't get his slow, cleanse, unblockable..you name it, to work.

Thanks for costing me another BG fight Kabam

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    What are u talking bro
    Were u using light ending combos?
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    No. I know how to use Shang-Chi

His damage doesn't even ramp up.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,495 ★★★★★
    Who was the defender?
    Rintrah and then Ibom..why should that matter?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Kabam is surely costing you a lot of BG matches. Ever think about another reason why you’re losing?
    edited September 2022
    It's kind of hard to think of other reasons why I would lose when the character I picked did not do as it was intended. I guess I am supposed to know that I was not gonna cleanse..Or ramp up my damage before it happened?

If I would of known it would of happened then why pick that character? Or wouldn't I have played him a different way that would of possibly allowed me to win. I imagine I would also be using him in a way that no one in the MCOC community knows how...maybe making me a fortune teller of some sorts.

Really don't know how to answer your question when so many hypotheticals happen that I can't for sure determine their outcome.. or are you just trying to make it seem like somehow it was my fault that I didn't know Shang-Chi wasn't going to work...therefore not making it seem like it could of been Kabams.

I was really debating on whether I should play along with your "Gotcha" question...but I couldn't resist the temptation to dispute ;)