**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HotFix and Duells

Hello,

i installed the HotFix and the game still freezes after a duell. Hmmm, is it me or is it the game?

Galaxy S22 Ultra (Android 12)
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    The duels have not been fixed when the beta is enabled with the new hot fix. How can you release an update to fix issues that the update then fails to fix?

Moto G Power
    Android 11
    Latest version 36.2.1
  • Options
    HorndogHorndog Posts: 38
    Just updated, still freezing on duels.
    Android, Huawei nova 5t
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Yes, 36.2.1 didn't solve the freezing issue
  • Options
    Just turned beata off and it doesn't freeze, but then doesn't register a fight in the getting stronger rewards
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Hey there, we've let the rest of the team know so they can take a look back into it
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Just as a (painful) workaround, if you’re trying to do the Titania duels it is possible to duel, get to the locked screen post-duel, force close and then reopen the app. Still gives you credit for the duel.

Only have to do this 5X a day twice to knock out the objective.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Just as a (painful) workaround, if you’re trying to do the Titania duels it is possible to duel, get to the locked screen post-duel, force close and then reopen the app. Still gives you credit for the duel.

Dr. Zola

At this point they should just auto complete the objective for everyone that doesn't have it done yet. Even if they have to complete the whole objective chain for some people it isn't like we are talking about huge rewards. It worked for me to just turn off beta to do it but for people it didn't work for it is stupid to keep making them wait.
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Didn't work for me, no wins on counter after reopening