**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Last terrible pull?

TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
What was your last terrible pull from a crystal? Saved up 6* shards and sadly added more sig levels to Ant-Man.

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

What was your last terrible pull from a crystal? Saved up 6* shards and sadly added more sig levels to Ant-Man.

My luck has been terrible lately . Squirrel girl from 6* dual , Sym. Spidey dupe from 6* dual , Ant Man from 6* basic , Thor Rags from basic .
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

My luck has been terrible lately . Squirrel girl from 6* dual , Sym. Spidey dupe from 6* dual , Ant Man from 6* basic , Thor Rags from basic .
    Really? Squirrel girl is solid. Ant man is so much better now. Yea sym spidey still blows but thor rags has his uses. Say your upset you didn't pull a herc or doom without saying your upset lol.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    That's the problem with people these days, they cry when they don't pull one of the top 5 or so champs in game when there's really only a handful now that are actually fairly useless.
  • Iron Patriot
    Used energy refills to explore this months eq just because of the 6* shards
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Rohit_316 said:

Really? Squirrel girl is solid. Ant man is so much better now. Yea sym spidey still blows but thor rags has his uses. Say your upset you didn't pull a herc or doom without saying your upset lol.
    But why would i be upset of not pulling Doom and Herc when i have both at r4 sig 200 ?
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Rohit_316 said:

All you named aren't bad, but they are mid at best. You know how these champs do on my account? R1, many not even leveled up
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    6* jubilee
  • GogiGogi Posts: 415 ★★★
    I wouldn't say bad pull (maybe for a lot of persons) but I pulled Kamala Khan as 6* last week.
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    20 more sigs on iron patriot and 20 sigs on ms marvel, both 6* on the same day
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    I tried for one if the dual class Crystal's, wanting herc, corvus, nimrod, omega sentinel... found a new champ but it was star lord... now need to wait ages to save up some more shards
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    5* Rhino from featured and 6* Dormammu dupp from basic
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    Duped my 6* Champion last week after saving up shards. He’s Arena fodder, no more.

I’m not mad about it, I’m just disappointed.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 613 ★★
    edited September 2022
    I have been hunting for CGR for so long, my last 10 6* pulls are Medusa, Jubilee, Naymor, Doom dupe, Hood, Elektra, Agent Venom, Guardian, my last 2 pulls were, Hood dupe and Doom dupe again. So, Yeah, I am pis*** as well.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Modok from a featured.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    My last 6 star was drax
  • LBN1LBN1 Posts: 185 ★★
    6* Abomination
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022

Second bobble-head pull from featured. Other than a single Rintrah dupe, this run has been a trail of disappointment. Nothing as bad as @Hieitaku experienced but still just one featured lunker after another.

Dr. Zola
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    My last terrible pull was more sigs on 6* Drax because my account is addicted to pulling him
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Phoenix
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I have been hunting for CGR for so long, my last 10 6* pulls are Medusa, Jubilee, Naymor, Doom dupe, Hood, Elektra, Agent Venom, Guardian, my last 2 pulls were, Hood dupe and Doom dupe again. So, Yeah, I am pis*** as well.

So many amazing pulls but your mad because you'd didn't beat the 0.5% chance to pull once specific champ that you are "hunting"?
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    Morningstar dupe. Her duped ability scales but isn't anything I want.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 613 ★★

So many amazing pulls but your mad because you'd didn't beat the 0.5% chance to pull once specific champ that you are "hunting"?
    I am not sure you are aware of the term "sarcasm" :lol:
  • OrtounOrtoun Posts: 521 ★★★
    Cap ww2 from basic 6* was my latest
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    6* Korg dupe from the featured crystal. Screaming-into-a-pillow levels of pain that was.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    I opened 6 star Air Walker from basic.
    Then opened 5 star nexus
    Comes who, herald of trumpets
    And that too duping
    Whom did i choose? Not him at least
    @ThatGuyYouSaw235
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Was a couple hundred 6* shards short, so I cracked a 5* hoping for a dupe.

Pulled Korg for the first time, so I used one of my tokens for the Camper/Resort Store to buy 1K 6* shards.

Pulled Iron Fist. Don’t feel like wasting resources on him even for Arena, even though I have Luke Cage and some other synergy champs, in the middle of a Level Up event.