**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How are you playing battlegrounds??

How are you playing battlegrounds?? 144 votes

Competitively
16%
danielmathbassalaWorknprogresskikiFurieuxGarloKiptonadePureLoweGogeta91199StantonaOGAvengerkubricknolanMauledErcarretShenkTheBair123FerahgoReal_Madrid_76_2cheese21AntzRodzwillrun4adonut 24 votes
Casual (Mostly Friendly)
34%
OwGssMasterSmokexNigJKKnoxvilleEmil_LimsonTerraQuikPikMentorfrodo2377GmonkeyCrazyjack719RasiloverpseudosaneTarhundasMoosetiptronicRockypantherxSidDDragonSunRiceEtjamaNomedYeshua 50 votes
Not playing
48%
DrZolaGrandOldKaiFreakydFabiusBRXHans_GruberXDrenlinTheVyrusBlackfriar63IrakliEzyolodwagretardRodrigoVillarMqc19MatanacosKerneasGustavo20TitoBandito187FloorKillerAldacDenzel116SCP1504 70 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Casual (Mostly Friendly)
    AMS94 said:

Just trying to get 5 wins every 2 days for that solo objective

This.
    I'm personally sitting casually in silver 2.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Not playing

Since i have entered plat tier, i am fighting only paragon players with minimum 4 6 star r4s. It is really unfair. They have around 15 6 star r3s and almost no 5 stars in their deck. They have almost every champ in the game as a 5 or 6 star. Feels like i am wasting my life

This.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,033 ★★★★★
    Competitively

Since i have entered plat tier, i am fighting only paragon players with minimum 4 6 star r4s. It is really unfair. They have around 15 6 star r3s and almost no 5 stars in their deck. They have almost every champ in the game as a 5 or 6 star. Feels like i am wasting my life

I’m impressed @Real_Madrid_76_2. I have 25 r3, breaker of thrones prenerf, and am sitting in silver two. While I’m not playing it very much, you’re way higher with a lesser roster. Be proud.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I'm just waiting for the masteries to be fixed atm
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

So you want only watered down matches and not go against the others competing in the same tier as you? This complaint is exactly the same as an alliance who magically ends up in plat in aw and then complains about unfair matches because other alliance has higher rating.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    I'm playing it ranked but I'm not chasing anything in particular, playing for the fun of it. 🤷‍♂️

So you've hit your ceiling then 🤔🤷‍♂️ it will happen to everyone, isn't that the whole idea of ranks 🤨
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Competitively

So you want only watered down matches and not go against the others competing in the same tier as you? This complaint is exactly the same as an alliance who magically ends up in plat in aw and then complains about unfair matches because other alliance has higher rating.
    In no way did I say i need matches 'only' to win. I accept my defeat but when it happens literally all the time, it just isn't tolerable bro
    Hope u understand if this happened/happens with u👍
    No offense😂
    Competitively

I’m impressed @Real_Madrid_76_2. I have 25 r3, breaker of thrones prenerf, and am sitting in silver two. While I’m not playing it very much, you’re way higher with a lesser roster. Be proud.
    Ty
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Not playing
    Not playing because i need the energy
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

The reason is because he's been getting easier matches than you. In the lower tiers he's getting matched with those of similar roster size (which was same silly mistake kabam made long time ago in aw).

Now that he's higher, there are fewer players with smaller rosters like his so now his matches aren't getting watered down as much, which is where is frustration is.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Casual (Mostly Friendly)
    5 wins every 2 days.
    Competitively

The reason is because he's been getting easier matches than you. In the lower tiers he's getting matched with those of similar roster size (which was same silly mistake kabam made long time ago in aw).

Now that he's higher, there are fewer players with smaller rosters like his so now his matches aren't getting watered down as much, which is where is frustration is.
    Bruh, wish it went like that. My journey to plat 1 had been really hectic. Even in lower tiers, i have been fighting paragon players, or even TB wallet breakers. I dont understand that why can't a simple system be made according to players fighting with same rating. So yeah, the thought u thought was just a useless thought, story was thought of being something else no one has ever thought.

Dr. Mindless thoughts - ola
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

Bruh, wish it went like that. My journey to plat 1 had been really hectic. Even in lower tiers, i have been fighting paragon players, or even TB wallet breakers. I dont understand that why can't a simple system be made according to players fighting with same rating. So yeah, the thought u thought was just a useless thought, story was thought of being something else no one has ever thought.

Dr. Mindless thoughts - ola
    You’re playing a competitive game mode - stop asking for fights at your roster level.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

The way to solve this unfortunately is not what everyone wants to hear. You need to have the ability to drop Tiers. If you are truly unable to win at the Tier you are at now, the reality is you make have only gotten there by getting lucky in either matchmaking, the draft, or the performance of some of the people you faced along the way. Likely a combination of all 3. You probably aren't getting that same luck anymore and are struggling to win. Because you can't drop Tiers, your competition unfortunately will not get any easier no matter how much you struggle.
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 189 ★★
    Competitively
    I'm currently in Celestial VI, maybe Celestial IV could be my max.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Casual (Mostly Friendly)
    I’ve only played like 15 or so matches and am in Silver III. But the plus side is people see my roster of 8 R4s and just quit, so it’s fun getting free wins

• spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 260 ★★
    Casual (Mostly Friendly)
    Got my eight wins for the Solo special objectives, and might push into Silver III in the next few days (currently have two of the three wins needed to advance).
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Somewhere between causal and competitive but haven’t done any friendly matches.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Competitively
    I'm playing fairly competitive but within the f2p restrictions. I take it seriously and am trying my best to advance, but I'm not buying any elder's marks with either units or money, so there's only so far you can go.

I'm currently in Platinum 2.
    Competitively
    For all those who started world war 3 out here, nothing so serious, just my opinion on battlegrounds, idk whether it was my luck or my good performance, but i certainly can't change my opinion so easily.

Thank You!
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    I was doing it half heartily. But I have nothing to do with my e. Now that 8.1, sq and eop landed it will be ignored till all are 100.
    Competitively
    Hahaa
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Casual (Mostly Friendly)
    Just finished Victory Track (Vibranium) a few days ago. Will only play 5 wins per 2 days for Gladiator's Circuit.
  • StantonaStantona Posts: 106
    Competitively
    Well, I have no friends so...
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Not playing
    OP, I’d have appreciated an option which said “Badly”, but there you go…

Not having a 6* Doom, Hercules, Apocalypse, Hulkling etc doesn’t help. Plus, I’m loathe to rank up champs just for Battlegrounds defending - doing that would require committing to it as a game mode more than I’m willing to.
    With my thumbs 😌😅