**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you still suffering from dropped inputs?

2»

Comments

• Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Yes
    on iPhone 11 Max Pro and since I upgraded to iOS16 this week, there have been numerous times where my champ just stands there or walks the field when I'm trying to dash in/out or heavy after a parry. I've had occasional issues before this week but it's been way more frequent.
  • Options
    DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
    Yes
    Yes I have new input system & parry is a massive issue again
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Yes
    Heavies are the worst attack dropped after a parry. The rest I just yell, because there is also a ton of AAR and unblockable...but the real sign to me is random heavies where the guy just stands there.
  • Options
    Yes
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScE3MyLKh6OpzVdZZzDeNO3RbALXylAzdGfF74ejOrldgPOTg/viewform

If you're experiencing dropped inputs maybe filling this form would help them pin point where the issue is coming from
  • Options
    bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    Yes
    1. Sometimes I face missed heavies & missed SPs immediately after heavy.
    2. Sometimes when defender dashes back, it also pulls the attacker towards him/her.
    3. When the defender is far away from the attacker (defender is blocking) and if I don't press/tap anything (keeping idle), the attacker should automatically move forward towards the defender.
    This is how I get ready to intercept the defender.
    However, sometimes the attacker stops in the middle where he/she can't touch the defender and then defender punishes with medium or heavy.
    * In short, it feels like the attacker gets rooted and before I can dash back, the defender punishes with medium or heavy.
  • Options
    DarthMingoDarthMingo Posts: 47
    Yes

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScE3MyLKh6OpzVdZZzDeNO3RbALXylAzdGfF74ejOrldgPOTg/viewform

If you're experiencing dropped inputs maybe filling this form would help them pin point where the issue is coming from

Thanks for the form. Doubt its going to solve anything but the more ppl fill it out the better, you would hope. These dropped inputs are ridiculous & as mentioned from many responses doesn't matter if beta input system is on or off they need to fix this! It's horrible on just about all devices! Im running iOS 16 system iPhone 12pro. I get em after a combo where i feel rooted & cant dex afterwards, sometimes to where i can't finish that 5th hit on the combo, during the a.i's first part of special like my player caught a panic attack & froze even tho i am dex'ing like crazy on my end, etc!