**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EOP- Dragonman

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I got 10% off with Capiw so far, but seems tough. Who are you using?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Shang-Chi seems good so far. Easy slow
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Tbh I’m don’t find thins one great skill vise can’t use parry to negate damage because of he’s ability
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Tbh I’m don’t find thins one great skill vise can’t use parry to negate damage because of he’s ability

Let him hit your block with SP1 with power gain active to get the debuff on you for willpower healing. It’s a little. Also awakened Mr Negative should heal from parrying and getting degen I believe.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Torch doom and black widow will do with a few revives. It’s like a big stun immune dragon man with unstoppable

With r4 torch I took of 50% with playing sloppy
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

Let him hit your block with SP1 with power gain active to get the debuff on you for willpower healing. It’s a little. Also awakened Mr Negative should heal from parrying and getting degen I believe.
    I tried but he was still losing health. I think max sig should heal tho
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,071 ★★★★
    Sucks, but probably sensible to bait sp2, rather than sp1, due to push back on the latter and getting cornered when unblockable and unstoppable proc.

Torch should be good for solo or 1 revive. How does doom do given the nullify immunity?

Just tried with rank 2 vulture and took 25% off, so he may be viable with a few sp2s.

Got to be capiw for avenger??
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Soloed with torch
  • KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    Sp3 after sp3. This will be fun... :rage:
    Rasilover said:

Soloed with torch

As well

• vsknight89vsknight89 Posts: 54
    How is Falcon for avengers objective?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Kappa2g said:

Paragon objective really feels poorly thought out. Theres simply no avenger character in the game that can handle unblockable unstoppable and power control at the same time...

I know these are supposed to be a challenge and the fight itself with its nodes is a decently designed challenge but some of these objectives just seem like arevive dump.

Cap IW
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    CptIW for Avengers + Hero/M
    Block his sp1/2 (watch for his unblockable) to gain charges to remove the unstoppable. Save to sp3, back away, heavy, cancel, sp3. Gives you some security to remove unstoppable lest you don’t have a charge from blocking his specials. Sp2 works too I guess.

Doom for Villain/M.
    Pretty straightforward fight. Try to save your sp1 to remove his unstoppable since your staggers can end up removing his power gain instead. Watch for nullify timer. That’s about all.

Bad. AAR doesn’t affect the node. No idea why but whatever. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Kappa2g said:

Paragon objective really feels poorly thought out. Theres simply no avenger character in the game that can handle unblockable unstoppable and power control at the same time...

I know these are supposed to be a challenge and the fight itself with its nodes is a decently designed challenge but some of these objectives just seem like arevive dump.

CptIW.
    Dex the unblockable, it’s only 1 hit.
    Charges remove unstoppable.
    Blocking his sp1 removes his power gain or sp2 converts it to fury.

Sucks, but probably sensible to bait sp2, rather than sp1, due to push back on the latter and getting cornered when unblockable and unstoppable proc.

Torch should be good for solo or 1 revive. How does doom do given the nullify immunity?

Just tried with rank 2 vulture and took 25% off, so he may be viable with a few sp2s.

Got to be capiw for avenger??

I tried with Vision (AoU) and he works. You just have to be very very very careful on the unstoppable procs. Besides that, he’ll give you some to bait DM’s specials since the AI seemed passive to me.

Long fight though, given how noodle-ly Vision hits.
  • GK625GK625 Posts: 13
    xNig said:

Bad. AAR doesn’t affect the node. No idea why but whatever. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Its because Falcon's Lock-On reduces enemy defensive ability accuracy by 100% on his hits. Think evade or electro damage back etc. It is not a total AAR on all abilities all the time like a concussion debuff.

I feel like they should’ve added root every 5 seconds. Ya know, because unstoppable, unblockable and power gain timers is not enough of an RNG smoothie.

Yes and Indestructible for 5 secs Every 10 hits 😆
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Wasn't as bad as the previous weeks.

Used Doom for Villain + M, used a revive.
    Then used Shang-Chi and managed to do the one shot, for the Hero + M. But later realized Cap IW also did that one, and used him to do the avengers objective.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Shang-Chi seems good so far. Easy slow

Update: after ±5 tries I got him to 35% solo and messed up. Do MLLLM-MM-Heavy, bait Special, rinse and repeat. Simple as that. My total bilance would be 2 revives in a careless style
    Soloed with red mags
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 513 ★★★
    Shang chi was easy. Stun to remove power gain and slow.
  • AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 82
    I used BWDO for the Avengers objective… used a lot of SP1s to spend time of his unstoppable since the last hit is far from the opponent… I made a mistake in the end, but one revive for this fight was fine by me…

For the other objectives… Shang Chi and Magneto
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 694 ★★★
    What’s the magneto rotation? Just regular but avoid the unblockables?
    Vance2_jr said:

What’s the magneto rotation? Just regular but avoid the unblockables?

Build up to 10+ permanent prowess then fully charge to double to 40+ prowess.