**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battlegrounds bug - No fight timer

World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I posted about this in the stickied battlegrounds thread & I figured it was a one time thing but it’s happened a few times now. Hopefully this will get looked into and resolved

iPad Air 4th gen
Latest mcoc version
iOS 15.4.1.
No boosts active

Here’s a vid from May 25th

https://youtu.be/UqOO3vXnCqg

And here’s another vid taken 20 Minutes ago. Started recording mid fight after realizing the fight timer isn’t displayed. You can only see the fight timer when the game is paused.

https://youtu.be/4mlr2wI01O4
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    I’m also wondering how Hyperion threw his L3 when his power meter did not completely fill up in the 2nd video. I’ve slowed down the vid & the power meter never goes red, but that is a whole other issue.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

I’m also wondering how Hyperion threw his L3 when his power meter did not completely fill up in the 2nd video. I’ve slowed down the vid & the power meter never goes red, but that is a whole other issue.

That’s weird I’m slowly it down to didn’t even se it turned red and sp3 to the face
    edited June 2022
    Thanks to the mod who moved this to the bugs and known issues section. It’d be nice to get some acknowledgement that this will get looked into and not swept under the rug. I've taken the time to provide as much info as possible and video evidence. I hope I didnt waste my time.
    Same problem tonight. All 3 fights and no fight timer. All the same Info as above.

https://youtu.be/Gqc6MP_VZ60
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Happens with me too sometimes. It doesn't harm me that much because I am going to end the fight pretty much the same way even if the timer isn't shown.
    New month, same bug. No fight timer again. It’d be nice to get a response from kabam when a bug is reported.

https://youtu.be/yy5w2VeVP6A
    Ran into the same problem again yesterday around 6pm Est. No fight timer in battlegrounds. Restarted my game and the timer was there for other matches but the first match I did , no fight timer again. Can post a video if needed.

With all due respect, I see zero difference from the last beta to this one. The same bugs are there , the same problems with modders are still there. Is there a formal list of issues in battlegrounds issues that we can view??

edited July 2022
    Had this problem again today. This has gone from a rare occurrence to an everyday thing now. I could provide another video but don’t feel it’s necessary or worth my time.
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 440 ★★★
    Yeah, the fight timer mysteriously disappears. Like maybe 1/3 fights. Haven’t played much this beta, but it has happened a number of times.
    Seriously , this is starting to get ridiculous . No fight timer again just now.

iPhone 12
    iOS 15.5

Have a vid but don’t feel it’s necessary to post.

• phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    I got the opposite just now. Got the fight timer, but no fight.

They just treadmill ran at each other until the timer ran down. Still kept going after too. Had to force close and of course I lost...
    edited September 2022
    Now that Battleground is fully released ….
    I hoped not to see this bug but it happened to me last night.

I have a few vids but don’t really want to share them cuz I did terrible in those fights so I’ll prob just take some screen shots and post them later.

iPad Air 4th generation
    iOS 15.7

I’ve been posting videos of this bug since June. At least acknowledge this is a bug and is being looked at .
  • ValmezValmez Posts: 73
    edited September 2022
    Has been happening to me as well throughout the beta and carried into this current BGs live release, perhaps 1 in every 5 fights or so as well.

Device is Samsung S22+
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 737 ★★★
    This keeps happening over and overrrrr
    iPad Pro with m1 latest model and updates
    Here’s a screen shot from one of yesterdays battlegrounds fights where the fight timer was absent.

Is there a reason this hasn’t been a confirmed bug yet?

I made this thread 3 months ago and have provided videos , pictures, device info…. What else is needed ?

Here’s a video from yesterday September 19th at 1230 est
    No boosts
    iPhone 12
    iOS 15.7

No fight timer for both fights. The fight timer shows up when the game is paused, but I didn’t want to do that and potentially waste time/points.

https://youtu.be/lL3DoPaVawE
    Is the plan to continue to ignore this for a few more months ??
    edited September 2022

Is the plan to continue to ignore this for a few more months ??

Answer to that question seems to be yes.
    5 videos
    A handful of screenshots
    Device, date and times apparently aren’t enough to trigger any action. Very Disappointing
    edited October 2022
    Just now, no fight timer in battlegrounds.

I have a vid but do I really need to post another one???? I’ve been posting about this for MONTHS. Please acknowledge this problem. If additional information is needed , feel free to contact me.
    edited October 2022
    Here’s another vid from Battlegrounds last night where there was no fight timer.

iPad Air 4th generation
    iOS 15.7
    No boosts active
    Gladiators Circuit - Flow and Power build up nodes.
    All fights vs this opponent did not have a fight timer.
    My next battlegrounds matchup ,against another opponent, the fight timer was visible

https://youtu.be/VbJd9PEDNJA

Serious questions…. kabam mods….
    1.. What is kabams process for acknowledging, testing and communicating back to the community about bugs when they are reported?? I have provided videos and other requested information for 4 months and this problem has repeatedly been ignored.

2. Is this thread an example of what is acceptable by kabams standards? 4 months of bug reports without a single response from anyone at kabam?

If kabam doesn’t care about acknowledging and fixing bugs, then I should shop caring about this game too.
    A moderator response about this bug would be appreciated.

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Porthos
    @Kabam Jax
    When will Kabam acknowledge this battlegrounds bug and work to fix it ?????
    edited November 2022
    Hey kabam mods…..

I just had another BG fight without a fight timer. I did terrible and don’t really feel like posting another video that you’ll ignore but how about you finally acknowledge this bug. It’s only been 5 months. At this point, it’s pretty ridiculous that this thread and bug has been ignored for so long.

I’m always happy to provide more info.
    edited November 2022
    FYI

The screen shot above, from yesterday, is only 1 of the fights but the entire matchup had no fight timer.

Again, this is absurd that this bug hasn’t been acknowledged. Ive provided videos , pictures, device info and all other request info .

When will you (Kabam mods) acknowledge this bug and take action??? Do you understand how much time and effort I’ve put into reporting this bug ? Please be considerate enough to show the same amount of care and effort that I have in getting this bug resolved.
    Another day of this being ignored ???
    edited November 2022
    If this is how Kabam is handling bug reports in 2022 and 2023 , I think it’s safe to say you’ve dropped the ball big time.

This is how you lose customers and a perfect example of terrible service , support , communication and quality. Words can’t describe how awful this entire experience has been. How can Kabam mods here continue to ignore this?????? For all the positive things that have happened with the game, ignoring a bug for 5 months is never ever acceptable. Kabam will never ever ever get any money from me if this how you deal with bugs and valid bug reports. This is honest feedback from an 8 year player.
    edited November 2022
    Here’s another video documenting this bug in battlegrounds where there’s no fight timer.

Prob will just get ignored since it seems like kabam doesn’t care about the quality of their own game anymore. 6 months of bug reports isn’t enough?

iOS 15.7

https://youtu.be/2Fu7tKknyY4
  • Am getting really hard players to play with have lost a macthes why.....full of Bugs and moder....smh

• The fight with kingpin the game lagged and choose for me...wtfk is that I have never won been playing again highest players ever Kabam mike and your officials ain't fair