**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EOP- Dragonman

2»

Comments

• flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    edited September 2022
    Thronbreaker objectives
    Villain med - Magneto
    Hero med- Torch
    This was one of the easiest EOP ever in my utmost humble opinion.
    Just build the prowess of mags as usual and let it fly- easy solo.
    My torch is only a 5 star and I got him down to 4% in one shot so a solo is def possible. Be sure to turn on prefight.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,894 ★★★★★
    the unblockable is super annoying, especially considering how long his specials are.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Magneto and Torch for me. Fight normal with Mags until you get to SP3 then do your heavies. Put power booster on Mags and you’ll be able to do two SP3s back to back.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,894 ★★★★★
    his ability to get up and either intercept or dex after being knocked down with a heavy is astounding.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    QS hits 2 objectives if you have him. Pretty sure he can get it done, I just haven’t done it yet.
  • flygamer said:

Thronbreaker objectives
    Villain med - Magneto
    Hero med- Torch
    My torch is only a 5 star and I got him down to 4% in one shot so a solo is def possible. Be sure to turn on prefight.

If this was easy then what was hard for you?
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    Quicksilver solo and doom with a few revives.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    edited September 2022

flygamer said:

Thronbreaker objectives
    Villain med - Magneto
    Hero med- Torch

Lots of champs from the past rounds, Peni Bishop, overseer, even going back to summer of pain. Mysterio, Emma darkhawk etc. Most took me many many tries to even get close to a solo, or many revives to just power through even with the "right champs". This time was just way easier to complete the objectives with the allowed champs.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

flygamer said:

Thronbreaker objectives
    Villain med - Magneto
    Hero med- Torch

I gotta agree that of the 8 bosses I did so far, DM was the easiest for me and my roster. On the hard pile I'd put Bishop, MODOK, Kraven at the very least
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver for Hero and Avenger
    Mags for villain

On a side note, QS is perfect for this fight, all you have to work around is that unblockable (once you're above 300 momentum of course)
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Mackey said:

Mags for villain

On a side note, QS is perfect for this fight, all you have to work around is that unblockable (once you're above 300 momentum of course)

How does Magneto work for this fight? I get degen'd every attempt, and have never made it to my SP3 before either the degen or getting cornered + unblockable gets me.

Do you just avoid parrying until you're close to SP3 and then start building your prowess? Or is there another strategy?
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Mackey said:

Mags for villain

How does Magneto work for this fight? I get degen'd every attempt, and have never made it to my SP3 before either the degen or getting cornered + unblockable gets me.

Do you just avoid parrying until you're close to SP3 and then start building your prowess? Or is there another strategy?
    Yes, don't parry and punish specials with heavy
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,708 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Mackey said:

Mags for villain

If you run max pacify, it greatly decreases the frequency of getting degen
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★
    Solo'd with Torch. 1 Revive with Red Mags... died by degen after sp3ing DragonMan. 3 Revives with BDWO... AI took me out flawlessly (accidental parry... in which I was trampled instead of blocking AND degen'd) after 1st revive, so I could've used just 2 revives.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

flygamer said:

Thronbreaker objectives
    Villain med - Magneto
    Hero med- Torch

I gotta agree that of the 8 bosses I did so far, DM was the easiest for me and my roster. On the hard pile I'd put Bishop, MODOK, Kraven at the very least
    I’d rather take any of those instead. I’m not a fan of the unblockable/unstoppable combo or multiple timers for that matter.
    Add to that DM’s long reaching specials, power gain, the massive damage he does when cornered. One accidental parry and you’re dead. I mean, where does it end.
  • MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 62
    edited September 2022
    So far the worst inputs I've seen in EOP fights - unable to dex, etc. And special 3's thrown without full bars. I'm using an iPhone 12, still haven't seen much improvement with input updates
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★

the unblockable is super annoying, especially considering how long his specials are.

It goes away after you dex the first strike.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    I used Red Mags for Villain-M, and MagX for Hero-M. 4 revives spent, not too bad.
    Took time to get in the groove but it was a easy EoP this round. The Kraven was way more annoying
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    I found dragon man the easiest out of all eop fights. I didn't have quicksilver though. I had r4 5 star Shang chi and mags, 6 star r3 torch and doom. I tried it with all of them, until i thought why not just keep blocking him and hitting when he uses heavy attacks