**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should my Paragon rank up be?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I don't really need a r4 for my current alliance war tier (gold 3). My alliance said I can rank up whoever I want as they don't care. I haven't done any Abyss and will probably only ever do one run.

I have other champs (Nick, Shang Chi, Jabari, Hype, Corvus, Odin, Warlock, Guilly99, Prof X, Colossus, AA, Doom, Diablo, etc), but most of them fill the need I have for them at r3.

Who should my Paragon rank up be? 26 votes

Vulture (was going to be him until I saw iDoom has almost the same utility as him))
7%
Fabwizi0casual0 2 votes
Guardian (just duped him but will be dumping sig stones in. @47 now)
50%
Joestacks85manveertherealspiderbites0196ErcarretRenaxqqJragonMaster170MerseysideRedTheBair123Real_Madrid_76_2CyrillFromTulaZAHIDMALIK1588Alto_Dalto1ParaGone 13 votes
Wags (on most War teams. Othér r4 were Strfye sig 200 and Apoc)
23%
DL864TerraSCP1504TheExit27ShiroiharaBlôdletter 6 votes
Other
19%
phillgreenHzorigash228TopgunrulesPowerOfACandle 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    passing AA over as a r4 champ is weird also with col if duped and high sig.
    thats like passing herc over b/c he already has high dmg... why not MORE lol

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    😎🥱🥱🥱
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022

passing AA over as a r4 champ is weird also with col if duped and high sig.
    thats like passing herc over b/c he already has high dmg... why not MORE lol

So what I hear you saying is . . .

And they are both around sig 80.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Wags (on most War teams. Othér r4 were Strfye sig 200 and Apoc)
    From that line up I'd prob go Doom or Warlock with Nick a close runner-up. True that they are great at rank 3, but having more attack and combat power gain can only make them better.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Anybody who lists Vulture as a R4 option is grown enough to make their own decisions.
    I have nothing to add. 👍
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★

I don't really need a r4 for my current alliance war tier (gold 3). My alliance said I can rank up whoever I want as they don't care. I haven't done any Abyss and will probably only ever do one run.

I have other champs (Nick, Shang Chi, Jabari, Hype, Corvus, Odin, Warlock, Guilly99, Prof X, Colossus, AA, Doom, Diablo, etc), but most of them fill the need I have for them at r3.

Quick question; when they said they don't care, are you sure they were talking about the rank up :wink:
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Whoever you enjoy using more ;)
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Thanks everyone. I needed just 950 fragments of mutant or 1025 fragments of tech. After opening all 12 25% t5cc from 8.1, 15 5%, and 7 2%a and 2 10% nexus, I ended up with 0 tech and mutant. With 4 mystic, skill and cosmic, my choice was Doom.

I really shouldn’t have counted my chickens (crystal catalysts) before they hatched (opened).