**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EOP - Bug or am I missing something?

Tried using an awakened 4 star doom to practice. When Doom nullified the DM power gain, he did not receive a power gain of his own.

I am asking if this a bug or if I missed something in the node description or champ descriptions at all.

Yes, I am aware or the nullify immunity. I'm not referring to that.

Yes, I am aware that the passive stun removes it also. I'm not referring to that.

I'm referring to when on the screen the word Nullify appears and wipes out the power gain buff.

Comments

• mattyben27mattyben27 Posts: 55
    I don't think it's a 100% chance to gain a power gain, check his awakened description
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 406 ★★★

Tried using an awakened 4 star doom to practice. When Doom nullified the DM power gain, he did not receive a power gain of his own.

I am asking if this a bug or if I missed something in the node description or champ descriptions at all.

Yes, I am aware that the passive stun removes it also. I'm not referring to that.

I'm referring to when on the screen the word Nullify appears and wipes out the power gain buff.

Doom gets power gain buff if he nullifies power gain
    But dragon man has power charge, different to power gain but functions as same
  • I don't think it's a 100% chance to gain a power gain, check his awakened description

He does. It's the shock that's not 100%
  • Shivacrux said:

Doom gets power gain buff if he nullifies power gain
    But dragon man has power charge, different to power gain but functions as same
    Supposedly someone else in my alliance was gaining power from it. Yes, I started there before coming to the forums lol
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    The bug I’m concerned with is Magneto vs Dragon Man with 3/3 Pacify. With magnetized, when I parry Dragon Man I still get the degen. Is there something I’m missing?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

The bug I’m concerned with is Magneto vs Dragon Man with 3/3 Pacify. With magnetized, when I parry Dragon Man I still get the degen. Is there something I’m missing?

I don’t think the enhanced parry - armour break node is affected by AAR. But I’m just guessing on that.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Siliyo said:

I don’t think the enhanced parry - armour break node is affected by AAR. But I’m just guessing on that.
    It is affected by aar. It gets prevented a lot. Just not always
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Siliyo said:

Yeah, I see other players saying Magneto totally ignores degen, others saying he ignores it if you have Pacify mastery on top of it.

I only have 1 point in Pacify, and in my experience, sometimes I will get armor break -> degen on my first parry after Magnetized, other times I will get the armor break -> degen halfway into fight. So I am really struggling to see how other players can just say they solo'd with Magneto when I experience the degen at least once every match.

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

ItsDamien said:

Siliyo said:

Yeah, I see other players saying Magneto totally ignores degen, others saying he ignores it if you have Pacify mastery on top of it.

I only have 1 point in Pacify, and in my experience, sometimes I will get armor break -> degen on my first parry after Magnetized, other times I will get the armor break -> degen halfway into fight. So I am really struggling to see how other players can just say they solo'd with Magneto when I experience the degen at least once every match.

Mine didn't ignore anything, pacify 3/3. Had to do it with void
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    They gave Dragonman's buff a different name only to make sure Doom doesn't steal it like he does with Power Gain buffs
    Effectively the buff is exactly the same, it works the same, even icon is the same, but name is different
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,891 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Siliyo said:

Yeah I’m still getting degen but only about 20% of the time
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    altavista said:

ItsDamien said:

Siliyo said:

Well you can also solo with Magneto without parrying at all. Just got to get to about 40+ prowess and then go boom. If you can get the power charge to disappear completely the fight isn't really that difficult after that.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

altavista said:

ItsDamien said:

Siliyo said:

Mine didn't ignore anything, pacify 3/3. Had to do it with void
    Do u parry’s right of the start if so that’ll why u need to wait to getting the magazine one