**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursions Updates: Enter Castle Doom, Play Solo, and More!

Summoners!

Do you dare enter the halls of Castle Doom?

This October, Incursions will be getting a host of updates that we’re excited to share with you! Here’s what you can expect:
  • Ultron has been dethroned! Doctor Doom and Iron Man (Infamous) will be the new bosses of the mode, along with a legion of Doom Bots!
  • For the first time ever, you can play Incursions either with a friend or solo! One of the most requested additions to Incursions has been the ability to play the mode by yourself, and we’re eager to give you all the opportunity to conquer Sectors on your own.
  • For those seeking a new challenge - test your might in a brand new Difficulty level! Sector 9 promises just that for even the strongest of Summoners!
  • New Nodes and Encounters! New Champions (including some released this year) and Nodes await to challenge you and your Champions!
  • Updated Rewards and Incursions Store! Looking for 6 Star Incursions crystals? They’ll be coming your way soon, along with other updates to the store!
Details on all of these will be released in October, so keep an eye out!

To make this update, we’ll need to take Incursions offline for an extended period of time.

Incursions will be taken into Maintenance on September 28th
New Incursions will come online on October 13th

We can’t wait to share more information with you all, and for you all to try out the new and improved Incursions experience!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    Yes!! One of my favorite modes finally getting a buff!
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    Very good! Thats all ive been asking for lol!

New boss, updated rewards and SOLO MODE!!!

lol cant believe this happened, thx kabam gods
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 934 ★★★★★
    Great news
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 197 ★★
    Solo mode sounds awesome.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    6* incursion crystal finally
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Finally will not have to depend on anyone's skill for incursion
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Incursions finally good?!
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    Some good news finally. Hopefully the store is worthwhile for paragon players.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Hopefully, there will also be an increase to the maximum cap on artifacts as well.
  • ZlumericanZlumerican Posts: 4
    Awesome guys bout time....lol
  • LETSSSSSS GOOO SOLO INCURSIONS W CHANGE
  • ZlumericanZlumerican Posts: 4
    All games are pay to win if u really wanna win.......
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Will Sectors 7, 8, and 9 be available for Solo as well?
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    I'm really curious how "solo mode" will be different than say "more difficult daily catalyst quests".

2 suggestions I have beyond that which is listed in the announcement:

1: shrink the champion refresh timers. 6 stars are way too long. 48 hours max, ideally less.
    2: consider the value of the rewards and the cost of potions/revives. Revives are never found on paths, and are very expensive today compared to the rewards. They may even be more expensive than war (don't feel like doing math... lets just say its close). So long as there is a cap on artifacts/rewards similar to today and "extra runs" really don't grant anything... these items should be much, much cheaper, and have revives on the paths, with health potions of sizes commensurate to the champions likely to be used for the zone available: say 1 revive every 7 rooms, I think the health potion drop rate is fine, just need higher level).
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 265 ★★
    How much money will it cost me to play this?