**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another Bug

So how is Red Hulk able to evade with a slow-debuff applied on him? Never seen this before.
It is in LoL. I often use this to practice, but this never happened before...

Comments

• Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★

And Guillotine2.099 does crits?
    What the... is going on?
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Hotfix broke half of the game as it seems!
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,497 ★★★★★
    @Badass84

Doesn’t ROL increase ability accuracy for the defender?

And also, it looks like you have G2099 crit prefight active. You don’t have an armor up buff so that means you have prefights
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Maratox said:

@Badass84

And also, it looks like you have G2099 crit prefight active. You don’t have an armor up buff so that means you have prefights

It's not my screenshot with Guille2.099. And I know about LoL but it never happened before.
  • Options
    Badass84 said:

Maratox said:

@Badass84

It's not my screenshot with Guille2.099. And I know about LoL but it never happened before.
    Then you just got lucky that the defender never evaded. I’m inclined to believe neither of these are a bug
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Don't know if this is reported or not but unstoppable isn't showing when I was fighting champion in arena's another day another bug
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    For Red Hulk, I believe LoL attackers have a higher ability accuracy than 100%. So even though slow prevents evade by 100%, the opponent's AA can go above 100%, making them evade in some occurrences.

As for G2099, she cannot crit during a fight, that part is true. Once the fight is over, all abilities are thrown out the door, since the damage doesn't matter. For example, if you phase into a SP2 with Ghost, and the fight finishes after the first hit, the second two won't crit, because all abilities don't matter once the opponent is KO'd
  • Options

For Red Hulk, I believe LoL attackers have a higher ability accuracy than 100%. So even though slow prevents evade by 100%, the opponent's AA can go above 100%, making them evade in some occurrences.

As for G2099, she cannot crit during a fight, that part is true. Once the fight is over, all abilities are thrown out the door, since the damage doesn't matter. For example, if you phase into a SP2 with Ghost, and the fight finishes after the first hit, the second two won't crit, because all abilities don't matter once the opponent is KO'd

This is a good point. I didn’t realize the defender had been KO’d. This is definitely the correct answer for the G2099 picture