**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds Mastery Loadouts Not Working

13»

Comments

• Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113
    Meanwhile sell elders marks for ten times the price they should be and get us to pay to play a game that won’t even do what it says. Bought all the 3 decks for mastery load outs and still have to change masteries manually to fight in bgs without suicides on. This is frustrating to say the least. I get selling stuff makes the game but the fact they are fronting mastery load outs to be working and they are still broken is bad business practices. Should not sell a defective product
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I wasted units thinking this was fixed, don't make my mistake
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

We are aware of the continued issues around the Masteries Presets in BG. Our team is continuing to develop a fix.

We will likely have a timeline soon.

We'll update you as we learn more.

Any update on the other two bugs that are still active even though they were targeted by the hotfix?
  • Kabam Jax said:

Update!

It appears the team is aiming to resolve the Masteries Presets bug before the end of the week.

They continue to work on other BG issues as well.

Thanks for the update
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    Well looks like its working now
  • Vis_101Vis_101 Posts: 28
    Has anyone tried this yet and can confirm it works?

I don’t want to waste yet more units just because Kabam says it’s fixed which they did recently and it turned out to be incorrect, especially when they don’t compensate you with units.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Vis_101 said:

Has anyone tried this yet and can confirm it works?

I don’t want to waste yet more units just because Kabam says it’s fixed which they did recently and it turned out to be incorrect, especially when they don’t compensate you with units.

It’s working now. :) Tried it.

Thanks @kabam Jax and team.
  • 100100100100 Posts: 111
    No its not working.
    I just removed suicides . Added those points to md
    Edited my deck accordingly .then saved it
    Did few matches while suicides were off.
    And then after that i switched back to suicides hoping saved deck won't be affected but when i tried a match without even touching my deck. My champs in bg had suicides on.

What a waste of units. Don't waste your units guys. Its still not fixed
  • ProfessorGProfessorG Posts: 73
    I know the solution……

Free Mastery changes!

@Kabam Miike please help set them free! It would possibly be the best resolution with the player experience in mind. Masteries being free would also create a lot more experimentation and enjoyment of the Mastery experience overall.
  • 100100100100 Posts: 111
    100100 said:

No its not working.
    I just removed suicides . Added those points to md
    Edited my deck accordingly .then saved it
    Did few matches while suicides were off.
    And then after that i switched back to suicides hoping saved deck won't be affected but when i tried a match without even touching my deck. My champs in bg had suicides on.

What a waste of units. Don't waste your units guys. Its still not fixed

Its working guys . I didn't clicked the mastery loadout button on the left last time.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Did the unit compensation go out to everyone that changed masteries since the launch of BG?