**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you buy with Trophy Tokens?

G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
For those of you that do battle grounds (even if only every 48 hours for the solo objective): What do you buy with your trophy tokens?

For me it‘s the 5* sig stones… I still have some champs that need to go to sig 200, and getting 20 additional stones per week is a nice addition…

I think the crystal shards aren‘t as good value, at least for seasoned players, because crystal shards come by much easier than sig stones…

What do you think?

Comments

• MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    6* sig stones and R4 mats
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    I clean out the 6* sig stones, then go after the 6* shards.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    SIG's then t5b then shards
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Ah, so the majority goes for the 6* sigs… Makes sense…

Personally, my Roster isn’t as developed, I don’t have a single awakened 6* champ, so at the moment I get the most benefit from the 5* sig stones… but maybe I should look into the 6* ones for future proofing…

EDIT:
    I just realized, I’m not even a Thronebreaker yet, so I can’t buy the 6* ones anyway… 😂
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

6 star sig stones and nothing else sitting on 40k tokens just keeping them for sigs

Nice, that’s about 100 sigs right there… :smile:
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I used to get 6 star sig stones but didn't want more in the overflow so now doing 6 star shards to give me someone to put them into
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    6* shards and 6* sig stones. R4 materials are severely over priced for the poxy amount you get else I'd buy them
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Once I get good enough to get an actual win then I will use trophy tokens on 5* shards, 6* shards, and 5* sig stones as all have good value to me.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 995 ★★★★
    Mackey said:

6* shards and 6* sig stones. R4 materials are severely over priced for the poxy amount you get else I'd buy them

Definitely agree about the cost of t6b and t3a. The value isn't there in how many trophies it costs for the amount of fragments you get.

I'm going t5b first, cause my t5b:t2a ratio is all out of whack from r4 6* champs, then 6* sig stones. Anything left will go towards 6* shards.
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    6* sigs are the best value in the store. 6* Shards come in 2nd.