**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Taskmaster Buff Idea

I am a huge fan of Task Master and although I use him regularly for Cav EQ, in Act 7, and hopefully Act 8 when I start it, he is definitely lacking in a few areas.
The changes I have in mind are just a few tune ups and QoL buffs that I believe would make his gameplay feel much better.

Awakened: Intuitive Pattern Recognition: Each time Task Master would trigger Exploit Weakness, permanently increase the damage dealt by Exploit Weakness by 8 - 15% (Up to 56 - 120% (Max stacked 8)) for the remainder of the fight.
Anytime a debuff is applied to either fighter, all Concussion effects on Task Master's opponent are paused for 0.5 - 1.5 seconds.

Learn the Foe: After Task Master becomes fully immune to debuffs, he cleanses all active debuffs already on him.
Passive debuffs on Taskmaster count as Debuffs for Task Masters abilities other than this one.

I know this isn't a long post, but this is really all I could come up with how I play him. If you read this far, thank you for your time and please leave your thoughts.
Have a great day.

Comments

• CybourgRokuCybourgRoku Posts: 42
    I apologize. I made a mistake on the stack numbers for the Awakened ability damage bonus.... at Sig 1 it would be 8% up to *64%* at 8 stacks. I promise I can do math...
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    It's not bad. I know people have had all kinds of ideas to help bring Taskmaster up including adding a persistent charge system like MODOK/Sinister where defeating one of each class would grant him an extra effect (with the obvious exception to mutant, of course.)

Either way, he could definitely benefit from a numbers bump and a little more love in his kit to really make him vicious.