**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How much money have you spent in-game?

jereesjerees Posts: 246
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
how much money have you spent in game and if so how much and do you think this makes it a pay to win game
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• jereesjerees Posts: 246

To be fair, it should be pay to progress faster. Because you cant win this game

ya be really it should not be but oh well

I'm a mega whale.
    I spent $5 on that 135x5 unit offer once.

ya it is hard not to spend some money because of offers like that and the thing is if you spend more money than what you might think the game would cost if it was not free to play then what is the point
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

I'm a mega whale.
    I spent $5 on that 135x5 unit offer once.

That's all I've spent as well but it costs $6.99+Tax in Maple Monies
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Around 50 per year for 7.5 years
    Badass84 said:

Around 50 per year for 7.5 years

dang that is so much money how does it make it worth it you could buy a Nintendo switch and plus some more games for that much
  • Probably close to 5k but now I'm not going to be spending at all.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★
    There is nothing in this game that a f2p can’t accomplish, it just takes more time without paying.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    I'm playing since 2015 but started spending since 2017. I have spent around 500€.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I'm F2P but I'm not winning
    man this really shows just how much you have to pay to win or just spend 10 years every day to get good oh well and yet they can not do more with there game even though they are making bank on us lol.
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Probably around 6K in almost 5 years 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

jerees said:

Been playing since launch, and I would say around $20k+. Although my spending has been cut to around $1k a year, so I'm improving.

BRU YOU COULD BUY A CAR WITH THAT MUCH OR EVEN START A SMALL company
    But then he'd be stuck in Act 2.
    ya you right you right
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    over the 3 1/2 years i've played ... i mean just too much. the only positive thing is that i haven't spent NEARLY anything relevant in the last year.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I've spent a total of one dollar, for the community choice 4* crystal way back in 2017. So technically I'm not pure free to play, but pretty close lol
    dang think about this little post already has enough people's money like 50k and that is like only 10 people
    DRTO said:

I've spent a total of one dollar, for the community choice 4* crystal way back in 2017. So technically I'm not pure free to play, but pretty close lol

lol we got one person that is close to being clean good job
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    Spent $530 over the first 2 years, current FTP on my third year after realizing spending all that money gone to waste with all the issues happening and when this game finally comes to an end.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022

Roughly 45$ spent over my years of playing