**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mordo, why the unlove

Why is he dissed as an attacker? Just R3 at 5* him and seems to be actually very good

Comments

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I agree! He feels really fast and fluid to play with, I really enjoy playing Mordo. I'm planning to take him to R5 for that reason.

On the flip side, everyone raves about Voodoo, and I know he's great in the right hands, but for me I absolutely hate playing with him and haven't taken him up.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Mordo has the lowest block proficiency in the game
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Scottryan wrote: »
    Mordo has the lowest block proficiency in the game

Perhaps, but between the Power Gain and Blocking Unblockable Attacks, it's a fair trade-off.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He's definitely underrated as an attacker. Wish his stuns triggered just a little more. Timing his heavy can be tricky when charging heavies.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Because his visual glitch is fking annoying.

The round circle that stays on even after you release block is very distracting and covers some important animations that one reacts to.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    I love attacking with mordo. Parry, heavy charged, 2furies, release and send away the enemy, charge again furies to 10, sp1 attack 5 hits sp1 again and watch the opponent die of degen.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Or with duped hulkbuster, sp2, then just charge heavy. You get 10 furies, he gets 10 armors and dies immediately from degen
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I got him at 4/55
    Badass prestige and attack
    Plus Mystic dispersion
    #Mordopower
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Mordo's Soul Bond Is great against Hulkbuster. Place the soul bond , charge 10 furies, Hulkbuster gets armor up per fury his opponent gets, and he dies from 1,000 damage per tick from the Soul Bond
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I have been using him a bit as an attacker and for questing since picking him up a month or so ago and I enjoy using him.

Plays completely different to how the AI uses him, I spent QE for a few days on ACT4 venom and he just melts Venom away.

• ReDeXeDeRReDeXeDeR Posts: 48
    I just got 5* Mordo. Never had him as a 4*. Is he good to R3 unduped?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    My 4/40 is unduped and from the description II dont think he needs the dupe to be good.

I would R3 a 5* mordo but others may say different.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Even if you stack his fury he still doesn't hit very hard. Not a fan.

His abilities proc at lower rates. Heal, stun. He has lower health. His l3 doesnt hit hard. And his l2 is circumstantial but useful at times.

He's a middle of the road type Champion. Some people love him. Others find better champs to utilize
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Even if you stack his fury he still doesn't hit very hard. Not a fan.

His abilities proc at lower rates. Heal, stun. He has lower health. His l3 doesnt hit hard. And his l2 is circumstantial but useful at times.

He's a middle of the road type Champion. Some people love him. Others find better champs to utilize

mate, with 10 stacks he hits like a truck! Then do a L1 and the other guy just melts, very quickly. Plus he blocks unblockable hits as well. He cant be stunned and he evades like a demon as well. Seriously, give him another go, think you will see what I mean