**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

She-Hulk Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Comments

• SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★

Honestly when they mentioned they knew a guy who made superhero costumes I thought they'd bring back Melvin Potter from the Netflix Daredevil series. Kinda disappointed but it's okay.

I rly liked Melvin, and wanted him back too, but i dont think he would fit the narrative, since he was basically a slave of Fisk. I liked the way they did it, cant wait for the helmet guy to show up...
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    I have liked She-Hulk up through Episode 4, but Episode 5 was not very entertaining. Could have just had the costume designer scene and still had the same character development.

Starting to feel like this show is just "about She-Hulk" and not really "She-Hulk's show."

They had to bring in so many supporting characters.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    these weekly episodes suck, wish we could watch it all at once

i mean ffs, this show s eps are short af
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    My Post Endgame Disney+ TV Rankings ....

1 Wandavision
    2 What If
    3 Loki
    4 FAWS
    5 Hawkeye
    6. MoonKnight
    7. She Hulk
    8. Ms Marvel

My Post Endgame Disney+ Movie Rankings ....

1. Dr. Strange 2
    2. No Way Home

Shang Chi, Eternals, Thor Love & Thunder .. not worth any numbers .. .they can each claim the bottom.

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I liked most of the humor in the first few episodes. But episode 5 was saved by the daredevil mask. We could have skipped this entire episode and no one would have noticed.

The only thing I do not like is all the hate against middleaged white men. When she got hired there was a group laughing. And automatically they all had no skill and didn`t have to do anything to get their high paying jobs? Episode 5 brought that back between She-Hulk and the other lawyer. Being a white middleaged men does not make you incompetent. Being incompetent makes you incompetent.

I just hope the last couple of episeds have some form of weight to them. So you actually feel like it got something done by the end of it.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

The only thing I do not like is all the hate against middleaged white men

uhh, what? pretty sure you picked the least hated upon group ever
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

The only thing I do not like is all the hate against middleaged white men

uhh, what? pretty sure you picked the least hated upon group ever
    isnt it the new trend to hate men in all these woke films?
    not even talking about white or any colour. all these movie/shows obviously hate men
    what "trend" are you talking about? maybe having women superheros have their own shows/movies doesn't mean that marvel "hates men."
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    So finally airing my thoughts out there and I'm quite enjoying the show. It's fun and chilled and it's interesting to see Jennifer get accustomed to her She-Hulk identify and only having ppl interested in her becuase of that.

Personally some of the hate this show gets just makes no sense and most ppl can't even give good reasons as to why.
  • LanguLangu Posts: 63
    Hopefully
    I can also get a date with her... #matcher
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

His dad was abusive and had his mom killed and then continues to hunt his own kid and torment him.

wrong movie, that was in Hulk, not The Incredible Hulk and is not part of the MCU.

That's some hard Copium right there.
    I doubt if even Incredible Hulk is part of the current MCU which are witnessing right now. Edward Norton was the guy in it. The Hulk in that movie was far better than what we have right now, who looks more human.
    Even then its not about the movie its about the story that was there in the original comics. Everything might not be shown in the MCU, the past of the current Hulk, played by Mark Ruffalo was not really explored in depth. But it is assumed he had the same past as we would expect from the comics.
    of course Incredible Hulk is part of the MCU, they've referenced it in The Avengers ("I.. broke Harlem"), did an episode of What If? that had an alternate spin on it (the one where Pym murdered the Avengers), and had Blonsky/Abomination in Shang-Chi and THIS FREAKIN' SHOW referencing the Hulk/Abomination fight in particular!

And considering every MCU character has differences between their backstory and the comics, you can't assume anything not shown in the movies/shows from the comics counts.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I lol'd most heartily at Titania's face-plant.

Can't believe Mr Immortal's made his MCU debut before the F4, X-Men, Captain Britain, Blade, Black Knight, Doctor Doom etc...
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    The ending scene of Episode was cool. I've heard different theories. Hoping we see the Wrecking Crew again. We still have seen the Frog character. Interested to see how the last three episode will go.

There is certainly issues I have with the show, but honestly every time I watch an episode I see them for what they are (others have mentioned and I don't need to repeat them) and try to enjoy the good elements or parts.

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

The ending scene of Episode was cool. I've heard different theories. Hoping we see the Wrecking Crew again. We still have seen the Frog character. Interested to see how the last three episode will go.

There is certainly issues I have with the show, but honestly every time I watch an episode I see them for what they are (others have mentioned and I don't need to repeat them) and try to enjoy the good elements or parts.

Realized some typos on my part, should have mentioned Episode 6 and We still haven't seen the Frog character. Just noticed this re-reading my own comment. lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★

Can't even spoil anything in this week's episode. Nothing happened lmao

I have never wanted a show to be shorter but She hulk is making me wish it was the same 6ep like almost every other marvel show. Ep 5&6 had nothing happen in them that mattered.
    You guys obviously didn't watch the whole episode or even fully comprehend what kind of show she hulk even is. It's a sitcom. She even makes a meta joke about how wedding are inconvenient. Did you not realize Mr immortal is a mutant? Or how about the intelligencia tease there at the end of the episode? The intelligencia is a villain group that has members such as MODOK and the Leader. Clearly some of yall should pay more attention when your watching these marvel shows/movies.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    This show makes me cringe so much

Buttehrs said:

I have never wanted a show to be shorter but She hulk is making me wish it was the same 6ep like almost every other marvel show. Ep 5&6 had nothing happen in them that mattered.
    You guys obviously didn't watch the whole episode or even fully comprehend what kind of show she hulk even is. It's a sitcom. She even makes a meta joke about how wedding are inconvenient. Did you not realize Mr immortal is a mutant? Or how about the intelligencia tease there at the end of the episode? The intelligencia is a villain group that has members such as MODOK and the Leader. Clearly some of yall should pay more attention when your watching these marvel shows/movies.
    And where do you get off being so personal about it just because I clearly didn't like the episode and how its going apparently I am watching the show blind? If you don't have anything better than 5seconds worth of exciting scenes to defend two eps being absolute waste of time then no need to get personal
    Not taking it personal. Just saying that this is how marvel has done everything for over 10 years now. Always a tease of this or that for a few seconds at the end of a movie or episode. It's nothing new, so why cry about it now?

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

And where do you get off being so personal about it just because I clearly didn't like the episode and how its going apparently I am watching the show blind? If you don't have anything better than 5seconds worth of exciting scenes to defend two eps being absolute waste of time then no need to get personal
    Not taking it personal. Just saying that this is how marvel has done everything for over 10 years now. Always a tease of this or that for a few seconds at the end of a movie or episode. It's nothing new, so why cry about it now?
    because when they did it with others the original content was actually fun and enjoyable like actually it was doing something.
    Now I am not putting down the excitement of those 5seconds
    Seeing the helmet, tbh I am not much of a daredevil fan and thought it was wolverine lmao realized later oh thats not him but cool anyway. And ep6 last scene Intelligencia was cool as well. But the future sneak peek of episodes shouldn't be the best part of your current episode.
    I really just don't feel like they accomplished much in last episodes even in terms of character growth.

We had already established that Jen catfishing backfired on her and the men instead weren't interested in her human form.
    Ep 5 just doubled down on it.
    Ep 6 she gets unfairly treated by her friends but she doesn't even confront them.

Both episodes had Titania in it, Jen fights her and finishes the titania arc not sure if she will be back or not, but we had already established Jen can stand up for herself in ep1 and 2 when she scares men who hit on her and then again beats men who attack her.
    I guess that's why it's a sitcom. In general most sitcoms all do the same thing. 20 minutes of filler for 1 minute of progression. All of them do it. Old school sitcoms, new ones, even wandavision suffered from it at times. It's just how those types of shows roll. But since regular TV sitcoms are a dying breed from the late 80s and 90s, the new generation doesn't like em. That's probably why alot of MCUs shows are receiving backlash now.
  • Chubz_30Chubz_30 Posts: 51
    I love SHE HULK, a fun show with fourth wall breaking, and comedy — everything doesn’t have to be shoot ‘em up bang bang, punch, kick, boom!!! Lol 😂