**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help me choose one to R2.

AvarianAvarian Posts: 15
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Comments

• AvarianAvarian Posts: 15
    What would be your top 3 to take up? Thanks in advance!
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    would take up bwdo first. she's got great dot and a crazy high damage sp2. after that, would go with either sym supreme or black cat, and maybe even odin. your 6* roster isn't crazy good, so it might even be better to invest in a great 5* than a good 6*
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,379 ★★★★★
    Centurion Sym supreme and black cat with honorable mention to red goblin
  • AvarianAvarian Posts: 15
    edited September 2022

would take up bwdo first. she's got great dot and a crazy high damage sp2. after that, would go with either sym supreme or black cat, and maybe even odin. your 6* roster isn't crazy good, so it might even be better to invest in a great 5* than a good 6*

@TheBair123 I got max deep wounds, should i still rank up BWDO over black cat? Thanks for the tip!
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269

Agree. I’m in Act 5 and don’t have a 6* yet. I have few 5* and loads of 4*. I’ve been more focused at times, putting resources into a better 4* over a somewhat decent 5*.

• StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 229 ★★
    Iron_J3 said:

Agree. I’m in Act 5 and don’t have a 6* yet. I have few 5* and loads of 4*. I’ve been more focused at times, putting resources into a better 4* over a somewhat decent 5*.

Hate to be that guy bro, but every single one of those 4* characters will become useless as soon as you finish act 5. You can't bring them into act 6.