**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally paragon but the pulls are proven

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
So finally made it to paragon! Could’ve just completed 8.1 to complete the catalyst and take up apoc but i thought there is the 3 to 4 gem and could give me a mutant gem which will be sitting in inventory if i did( spoiler alert: its a mutant gemπŸ˜‚).
Explored 8.1 , very fun content not as challenging as act 6 though(not complaining or anything but obviously with r3 and r4 rosters challenges like EOP and prenerf act 6 add thrill!)

My R4’s : ghost. Shang chi and apoc.

Normally i open crystals as soon as i get them but this time i decided to hoard for a couple of days and instead or spinning i popped them. Result literally blew my mind away…

So decided to spin a dual crystal:

A good pull don’t have her in any rarity!

Then spinned a basic: trolled over warlock awakening to give shang chi’s dad

Happy to finally join the Paragon club but the pulls gave me a heart attackπŸ’€

Comments

• 30ish30ish Posts: 177 β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2022
    πŸ˜‚ Pray to RNGESUS from now onwards !
    Congratulations on paragon
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Grats on paragon. Yikes with those pulls :|
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    30ish said:

πŸ˜‚ Pray to RNGESUS from now onwards !
    Congratulations on paragon

Rngesus madπŸ’€

Grats on paragon. Yikes with those pulls :|

Thanks! The pulls are painful😡
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got the only AG and R4 gem I didn't want.
    Congrats on correct r4 gem.

Congratulations. Also, thank you for making me feel better about my paragon pulls.

Hehe my pleasure πŸ˜‚
  • Vis_101Vis_101 Posts: 28 β˜…
    I just made Paragon myself yesterday after full exploration.

Pulled a Science 3-4 gem which I used on Scorpion to go alongside Hercules and Kingpin as my other R4s.

Got a mutant awakening which went on Kitty along with the generic sig stones from exploration.

Had enough shards for x4 6*s and got Knull (awakened), Luke Cage, Elektra and Kraven. Not too bad.

Also opened a 6* awakening gem from the loyalty store and got skill. Fury seems the obvious option but I also have Shang Chi at R3 who I use a lot, as well as others like Falcon, Crossbones, Blade and Agent Venom (to go with Scorpion) who I would rank once awakened. Going to wait until the next level up or skill advancement to make my decision but it will probably be Fury.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Here's my after exploring 8.1
    For gems ( got tech 3-4, did undupe warlock to r4, skill ag for fury & now he's r3)
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ouch... That has got to be one of the worst group of pulls ever.
  • GreenRaptor413GreenRaptor413 Posts: 66 β˜…

That’s what I got after getting TB and saving for a bit. Hercules was the only reason I didn’t quit the game lol
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Most of the 'I have bad pulls/Rate my bad champions' threads are actually false since they are undervaluing a lot of champions and are too focused on the top of the top... but this one, this one is real. RIP, man. Congrats on being Paragon though. It will be easier to obtain champs from now on. Goodluck!
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    98% of the time I see people complaining about pulls I feel they are being ridiculous with unrealistic expectations. This is in the 2% meaning OUCH on those pulls, like dang, did you tell kabam Miike that you don't like Cyclops and then got your account cursed?

Congratulations on joining the paragon club!
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I would have beaten my cousin if i get those pulls . Yikes!!

Most of the 'I have bad pulls/Rate my bad champions' threads are actually false since they are undervaluing a lot of champions and are too focused on the top of the top... but this one, this one is real. RIP, man. Congrats on being Paragon though. It will be easier to obtain champs from now on. Goodluck!

Yea hopefully upcoming pulls are better🀞

98% of the time I see people complaining about pulls I feel they are being ridiculous with unrealistic expectations. This is in the 2% meaning OUCH on those pulls, like dang, did you tell kabam Miike that you don't like Cyclops and then got your account cursed?

Congratulations on joining the paragon club!

I’ve got both cyclops awakened as 6* so i guess it is cursedπŸ˜‚