**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

To anyone that is taking this game slow, how do you do it?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi, for a couple of months I have been very invested into the game. I was close to paragon. 8.1 was around the corner and I was saving up for cyber weekend deals. In the past 2 weeks I have become paragon, completed 8.1 and have around 15k units.
With all the new problems in the game I am inbetween quiting and taking things slow. But since I still enjoy the game somewhat I will be taking things slow. Somewhat along the lines of 20/80. 20% of the work for 80% of the rewards. In this game it is probably not 20/80. But you get what I mean.
So I would like to know from other people that take things slow. What content do you do? What content do you actively skip. Do you plan to do anything at all, or do you just play when you play without any plan?
thnx

Comments

• ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I do cavalier and uncollected EQ, EOP and just started trying paths on 8.1. We do a very chilled AQ run. No war or BGs. Arena milestones at the weekend. It has worked for me so far.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Thnx guys. All helpful comments
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    I play the monthly EQ and SQ, do AQ on Map 1 for a t4b, don't do arena or AW. I concentrate on ranking up my champions and I usually do 2, maybe 3 routes in an EQ a day. I don't play for hours and hours usually. Only arenas I do are the 5* shards ones. Once I finish the monthly EQ and SQ, I use any remaining time to explore the Classic back issues.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    I have a pretty decent roster so I always run through each new story content and event quest, run map 5x5 Aq no Aw. Always auto play to farm revives for future contents and also no arena. F2p by the way.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Same as @Denslo500

EQ, SQ and story mode when I feel I have enough units or an objective (like getting 6-star shards for iDoom).

I found alliance stuff to be the most stressful as mcoc should revolve around my life and not the other way around, which doesn’t really work well with alliances.

I also don’t get too worked up if I can’t do content or do content on time. A lot of players here want tricky fights and while I laud their competitiveness, I personally don’t want to be put in a situation where I have to religiously farm units and revives to keep up. So when my champs are strong enough, I just blitz the content.

Good luck OP!
    Again. Thank you to everyone who replied. I quit my alliance. Since that for me is one of the factors that feel forced. I also used to grind arena quite a bit. Basic all milestones and trials to at least 1.5m. But will cut that down massively. Maybe just the catalyst arenas and the first 2 milestones in the trials for some small unit built up for one of the deal weekends or to do content.
    Might just autoplay for some revives and do a path in the evening when I have the time.
    Thank you.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I’m so far away from everything. I haven’t even reached half of the act 6 for 100% exploration. I play it extremely slow and 100% each chapter instead of running everything once. I think my mindset is that the game isn’t going away as long marvel universe is still there to copy, create with some magic skills and then insert it in the game.

Then I also see lots of many players that finish the content too quickly and then… complain that there’s nothing to do so I try to avoid that situation and play it slow and make progression when I have enough revive potions and healing potions.
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    1.SQ nearly always
    2.AQ map 553 in my alliance with 4.2k glory
    3. AW gold 2
    4.Now the month I do story content I can't do Any EQ, the month I don't do story then Only CAV EQ 100%. So either CAV EQ 100% or STORY
    5. Arena, i barely play, only 3 4 milestones on one of the 5 star arena and 2 3 on 4 star
    6. EOP my target is to get 8 points beyond that i Dont bother

Thing is there will always be something left to play or Explore, but you have to prioritize the what you wanna do and stick to that.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I skipped all Abyss, Labyrinth and Carina challenges, since the rewards are, well, nothing compared to the effort, time and units you have to spend doing them, especially in current meta. I did the variants though, they were fun and you didn't need to spend for revives, EoP of course, AW plat 3 and monthly EQ/SQ. I started doing Battlegrounds as well, but I lost interest too soon with all the bugs, rewards issues etc, garbage level mode.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    I used to be a hardcore arena grinder , moments later i left arena , i noticed we have a little German Shepherd too. Since then i haven't played arena and enjoy other game modes except AQ .
    The biggest thing that kept me from stepping back for so long is the fear of no gold. And not being able to get the weekend deals. But honostly. With 132m gold right now. I think I have quite a buffer to last me atleast a year without any arena. And the deal. I didn`t get the 4th last time and actually have not noticed.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Always do side quest, all difficulties (autoplay lowest), cav eq 100%, retired alliance so aq when i feel like it and relaxed aw

Then I spend the rest of my time doing the content I enjoy the most. Right now that's act 8, before that it was 100% act 6
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 329 ★★
    I only do new contents when they come out now. I sometimes save about two months energy refills casually farming that and revives, and then doing eq the third month. I dont like waiting so its either I have enough energy refills for eq to be done within 3 days, or I just dont do it. I dont do SQ, AQ AND AW like I used to 3 years ago. I do grind arena when I wanna do something in the game during my spare time to have enough units for who knows what may just come up