**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looks like the BG beta version is back

The game is picking my champs for me in BG....again. Same stuff as when the beta version was being tested. Thought we got past this but thanks for causing me another loss in BG Kabam.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    you got a video?
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Yes. I video everything I do on this game....oh wait no i don't, because I have a life.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Yes. I video everything I do on this game....oh wait no i don't, because I have a life.

Ummm you can video WHILE you're playing....
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

You’ve now created 3 posts about Kabam costing you BG matches. If you think there are bugs, don’t just say “They’re making me lose!”

Ummm...oh gee I didn't realize it was so easy to stop everything I'm doing to document my fights. Wow

You’ve now created 3 posts about Kabam costing you BG matches. If you think there are bugs, don’t just say “They’re making me lose!”
    You're saying it like they're making me lose ALL my fights. I'm just pointing out the ones they caused. Isn't that what this forum is for...reporting bugs? ...and, therefore the bugs cause me to lose.

If you all of a sudden had something go wrong with any game you were playing it would be pretty simple to point out the reason for why you couldn't play your best...the people who made the game.

Seems pretty simple
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022

Ummm...oh gee I didn't realize it was so easy to stop everything I'm doing to document my fights. Wow
    Stop everything you're doing? You press a button on the home screen of your phone and record. You're literally playing a game that is tapping on your phone screen over and over again. My god dude, it's not like anyone is suggesting you become a live streamer.

Record what you say is happening and upload it to YouTube and link it here. You're spending time arguing on the forums yet you can't press a button to record? Ridiculous.

Beta never forced you to pick champs. It auto picks for you if you don't select the ones you want.