**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How much money have you spent in-game?

13»

Comments

• Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Not spent a penny, but it has cost me a lot in blood, sweat and tears and therapy
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    not even a penny
  • jereesjerees Posts: 246
    i have spent maybe 20$ in the game but dear god i spent like pocket change compared to you guys.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    More that’s I’m won’t to admit

Off I tried to math this out on a very slow month maybe 40 (aus) but I can remember times when I've checked the play stare and seen 2,500 in that month so I'd guess 30k maybe give or take

imagine the crazy stonks you could have by now if you invested it then sold stonk then more to spend on game lol.
    what crazy jobs do you guys have to be so rich
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    I play for 8 years, always planned to be free to play, but in the first 2 years i did buy a couple of peter parker s wallet to help me clear stuff, as i wasnt very wise on resourse management hahaha but i havent spent anything for over 6 years probably. So in terms of how much, i think the amount of parker s wallet i got in the first years would be something like 50-100 bucks, im not sure cause in my country the currency is much higher than for u guys that pay in dollars. Now ive 3.3m rating and can clear pretty much anything the game offers
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    $1 in 2017
    cool
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    More than $1...shouldve never started with the $1 lol
    cool
    thepiggy said:

lol
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Never a penny, and hope it stays that way. Seems like the kind of thing where if you start spending, it’s hard to stop. So the solution? Don’t spend in the first place

Never a penny, and hope it stays that way. Seems like the kind of thing where if you start spending, it’s hard to stop. So the solution? Don’t spend in the first place

ya that is what i am saying it is an addiction
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    Probably too much over the years. But it was never money I couldn't afford. Just hope the wife never asks to see the purchase history in the play store lmfao!!
    Malchaeis said:

Probably too much over the years. But it was never money I couldn't afford. Just hope the wife never asks to see the purchase history in the play store lmfao!!

lol you got to clear that stuff also she might look at your bank account and wonder where your retirement money went lol
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    Beewee said:

Im surprised this thread is still up. This is actually an insanely rude question. The same reason you don't go up to someone in real life and ask them how much x cost or how much money they make.

asking how much one earn in real life is not rude in many cultures. Its a norm. But I agree, OP asking the question and throwing shade for honest reply is rude, lol. Please close the thread.
  • DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197

Beewee said:

Im surprised this thread is still up. This is actually an insanely rude question. The same reason you don't go up to someone in real life and ask them how much x cost or how much money they make.

asking how much one earn in real life is not rude in many cultures. Its a norm. But I agree, OP asking the question and throwing shade for honest reply is rude, lol. Please close the thread.
    Yeah It's pretty rude. I don't need to be judged by a 10 year old for what I spend and what I spend it on. There's only person who I'll let do that and she knows where my money goes. As for closing this thread, I've asked much more benign questions or made more benign statements and been deleted.
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Been playing the game since early 2015, have yet to spend a penny. Have 3 accounts (2 TB, 1 Cav).

I ran out of revives and units earlier this year while nearly through the Grandmaster fight on my first account. Considered spending at that point, but decided against it. Once the dam breaks, it's difficult to plug.

Saved up revives and units and tried again a couple months later. Glad I waited.
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 263 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    jerees said:

Been playing since launch, and I would say around $20k+. Although my spending has been cut to around $1k a year, so I'm improving.

BRU YOU COULD BUY A CAR WITH THAT MUCH OR EVEN START A SMALL company
    I actually invested into a small business few years ago. But I see what your saying and agree with the principle. If you think I'm bad, there's a guy in Japan on a different game who spent nearly $80k in a few years and lives with his mom.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I spend more on jack daniels in a weekend than I have spent on the game in 7 years.

Not sure whether thats a good or bad thing, I'll let you know next monday morning.

I spend more on jack daniels in a weekend than I have spent on the game in 7 years.

Not sure whether thats a good or bad thing, I'll let you know next monday morning.

no man that is just your weekend therapy
    kabam likes are money