**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ideal rank 4 Choice?

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So just explored 8.1 and got mystic 3-4 gem , already got doom to rank 4 so now my choices are either tigra or wait for rintrah (saw lot of hype around him, also got ag for him) ....my other choices are diablo, sigil witch etc but don't use them that much...!!!

Ideal rank 4 Choice? 31 votes

Tigra
67%
MagicBentonEugene_VirtuosoGogeta91199Ryan18thEtjamaMobile_P0tat0EtherionGodkrystolixILLUSION8FiiNCHMephistoNoise72cheese21SHIELD4AGENTFrostGiantLordZAHIDMALIK1588OrtounmbgibsonCederVVDoom 21 votes
Wait for Rintrah
32%
SpeedbumpevilKINGwilsonPikoluRenaxqqTheExit27SearmenisOlivabelardoRed_LionMiStaloOva 10 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Tigra
    No point in waiting on a champ you might not pull for another year. Also I find it hard to believe those are your only choices. You probably have some other amazing mystics you are not utilizing but if you use Tigra the most then that's who I would recommend ranking up.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    If that Tigra is high sig & u like playing her then go with her
    If not then wait for a few months
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Noise72 said:

No point in waiting on a champ you might not pull for another year. Also I find it hard to believe those are your only choices. You probably have some other amazing mystics you are not utilizing but if you use Tigra the most then that's who I would recommend ranking up.

@Noise72 i mean i got lot of mystic champs...only champs right now i am missing are rintrah and Wiccan....i probably use doom in mystic mostly hehe...i got diablo,tigra sw at rank 3...dragon man,longshot , ss , Thor Jane (bad rank up choice lol) at rank 2 ... I haven't ranked up sorcerer supreme, mojo and Claire as i have them at rank 5 as 5* and as of now don't really use them much...!!!
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    You will get more value out of the champ you can rank today. Maybe by the time you pull Rintrah, you will already have the resources to take him up anyways. I'd say max wait time is until he's out of the featured. After that he will be much more difficult to target.
  • OrtounOrtoun Posts: 552 ★★★
    Tigra
    Diablo is great, but if you are specifically wanting a neutralize champ then either of the poll options are good, but may as well go with what you already have vs what you might never get.