**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Uncollected difficulty

573739573739 Posts: 110
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
The rewards seem lackluster at best. Most people that have uncollected titles don’t need a 4 star awakening gem. How about moving that to master completion and instead throw a 5 Awakening gem for uncollected completion.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    I don't know what you are talking about ... But the rewards for the uncollected difficulty do include 5-star sig stones and not 4-star sig stones.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    573739 wrote: »
    The rewards seem lackluster at best. Most people that have uncollected titles don’t need a 4 star awakening gem. How about moving that to master completion and instead throw a 5 Awakening gem for uncollected completion.

There's no 4* awakening gem for the uncollected rewards and giving a 5* awakening gem once a month would be far too much.

The rewards are really good, I think you're talking about something else. They did recently have a cash over for a 4* awakening gem.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Everyone adjourn and return after coffee?
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Grufty wrote: »

There's no 4* awakening gem for the uncollected rewards and giving a 5* awakening gem once a month would be far too much.

The rewards are really good, I think you're talking about something else. They did recently have a cash over for a 4* awakening gem.

You’re totally right was looking at the crystal and got em confused. It is a T4CC crystal. It’s just not a good morning. I need coffee

That's not the worst mistake I've seen, someone in my alliance thought master was giving away 28,000 T5B shards.

The symbols that kabam use do look really similar though so it's easy to get things confused.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Also a 5* gem would be way too much to receive monthly
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Shut your mouth, that was the best rewards for any event ever in this game history
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Also a 5* gem would be way too much to receive monthly
    Agred and this But A4 Stars wuld not hurt Thah much. But the reward is insane 6 Stars Can be get esay. To so No complian.