**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lost Progress after Game Went Down

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
I am submitting a request to support about this, but when the game went down today I was in the middle of fighting Kang. He KOed me, but I had gotten him down to 73% health. I just got back on to try to get him down more and it reset the path and everything, but my potions, health boosts, energy, none of that was reset...Anyone else experience this with the game going down today? I am kinda pissed because the path was not easy to get to Kang in the first place...

Comments

• mdm_mimdm_mi Posts: 46
    Same here. I was in the middle of a path of 8.1.2 and was kicked out when the game went down. Did not get my energy back. Fortunately, did not use any potions
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Alliance mate of mine had the same problem. They were mid quest in a variant & it was reverted and it’s as if it never happened.

What’s the solution to thing bug, Kabam ?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Unfortunately I had a decent of items as I wasn't playing great and I found the path somewhat difficult. I am working on exploration of Act 7 now, so this was only my 2nd time to take on Kang...very frustrating that the game kicks us out of the quests, but doesn't give our resources back...how convenient for Kabam?
    Kabam came back and essentially said screw you...that's pretty much what this company gives you!
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★

Kabam came back and essentially said screw you...that's pretty much what this company gives you!

Man, that ain't right! You use your hard earned resources just to be told something along the lines of "too bad so sad", smh... this definitely deserves more attention.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    try to reach out to support, ive seen some ppl with the same problem report there and said to have gotten back into the quest they were kicked out
    SuelGames said:

try to reach out to support, ive seen some ppl with the same problem report there and said to have gotten back into the quest they were kicked out

I did, they said screw you. They did not help at all and the mods are censuring my comments so...yeah...