**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any good?

wheatmannwheatmann Posts: 186 ★★
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    He’s okay
  • OrtounOrtoun Posts: 552 ★★★
    I use my unawakened 6 star a good amount, great synergies, and a solid champ in his own right. His synergies that affect 2 entire classes range from ok, to completely bonkers. Overall one of my favorite science champs.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    He is very good, I use him for questing mainly for synergies, but he is much more than that.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    He is a top Science champ. Not THE top, but close enough. He is a GREAT champ.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Utility: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
    Damage:🌟🌟🌟
    General questing: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
    Standby champ and synergy partner🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

He is very good actually. A great stand alone champ. Boosts other champs with both pre fight abilities and synergies. Def worth both awakening and sigging up and you should check out some vids on his best uses and rotations. Think thats easier then a big write up

Doesn't your third sentence kinda...well, if he boosts other champs, is he stand alone...?

Top tier war planner here. Mr. F sees use in approximately...three fights. Which doesn't seem like much until you realize the great majority of fights can be done with a collection of 25 or so champs. With S2099 hitting global ban, Mr. F is the next best bet for several options. And that's without keeping in mind his prefights can be shared.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Mr. F is a great champ. He doesn’t do massive yellow damage numbers so some players dismiss him, but his pre fights are powerful, esp when he’s the attacker. Reed controls fights rather than overwhelming defenders with damage. And of course he’s an amazing synergy member (add She-Hulk and get power sting mechanic, for example), and he can place pre-fights for other attackers, as mentioned.

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    He's great not as good as Scorpigod or Spidey 2099 but a top 15 science champ