**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCU Deadpool

New MCU Deadpool movie officially teased. With a comeback of a favorite character as well:

https://youtu.be/Yd47Z8HYf0Y

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Idk. Can't exactly trust Deadpool now can we? Guy didn't quite sound like Jackman and they didn't really show him either. Could all be a ploy to make you think he's in the movie and boom, it's another poster stapled to his face like the first movie haha.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Idk. Can't exactly trust Deadpool now can we? Guy didn't quite sound like Jackman and they didn't really show him either. Could all be a ploy to make you think he's in the movie and boom, it's another poster stapled to his face like the first movie haha.

counterpoint here, we could hear nothing about him being in the movie, and then see patrick stewart as captain picard for two hours. i think the point is that there are gonna be a lot of cameos, but it's safe to say that wolverine will play a big part in the movie in some capacity

Buttehrs said:

counterpoint here, we could hear nothing about him being in the movie, and then see patrick stewart as captain picard for two hours. i think the point is that there are gonna be a lot of cameos, but it's safe to say that wolverine will play a big part in the movie in some capacity
    Unless it's another Deadpool 2 scenario where the xmen just close the door and that's all you get. Either way it's another no way home scenario ehere no one will really know anything until the movie comes out.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Unless it's another Deadpool 2 scenario where the xmen just close the door and that's all you get. Either way it's another no way home scenario ehere no one will really know anything until the movie comes out.
    Maybe, and correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think Deadpool 2 was marketed as being Xmen, wasnt it marketed as Xforce and Cable?

And then this is the image used in the teaser.

I’m not saying it’s 100%, and any character that would be brave enough to have a fakeout on Hugh Jackman as wolverine, is Deadpool, but I can’t imagine Marvel pulling a Ralph Boener again. Eventually fans just won’t take them seriously and just be disappointed
    edited September 2022

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Maybe, and correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think Deadpool 2 was marketed as being Xmen, wasnt it marketed as Xforce and Cable?

I’m not saying it’s 100%, and any character that would be brave enough to have a fakeout on Hugh Jackman as wolverine, is Deadpool, but I can’t imagine Marvel pulling a Ralph Boener again. Eventually fans just won’t take them seriously and just be disappointed
    The casual fans already are anyways won't change much lol. How many were hyped for daredevil in she hulk butt 6 episodes in out of 9 and all they've seen is his helmet for a half a second.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

The casual fans already are anyways won't change much lol. How many were hyped for daredevil in she hulk butt 6 episodes in out of 9 and all they've seen is his helmet for a half a second.
    that and there’s a trailer that shows him
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    deadpool busy running wrexham that why we gatta wait till 2024 :(
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I can't help myself, I fear it. Disney/MCU tries to make things "family friendly" and I am afraid they will ruin Deadpool :disappointed: I so hope to be wrong tho, but after the announcements about Daredevil...
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★
    Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman did a quick FAQ together that answered some of the questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szj1iqYanFM
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Perfect birthday gift for my wife. The movie is to be released on 6th september and that is her birthday. She loves Hugh, and especially as wolverine. His return, in a deadpool movie no less, was perfect.
    edited September 2022
    I'm fairly certain that if it's true and he's back, it's a one time thing as some kind of variant and the MCU proper is going to have it's own version with a new actor. Especially after that little clip explaining Logan takes place in 2029.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    I just wish Red Deadpool was more avaiable in the game, specially in higher star rarity, since i think 4* is the highest possible for him.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

I just wish Red Deadpool was more avaiable in the game, specially in higher star rarity, since i think 4* is the highest possible for him.

A 5* was available twice but in a very grindy temporary event.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I can't help myself, I fear it. Disney/MCU tries to make things "family friendly" and I am afraid they will ruin Deadpool :disappointed: I so hope to be wrong tho, but after the announcements about Daredevil...

Feige already said it'll have the US R rating that the first two had.